"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

ordered :) hope it doens't take too long to get here, i am going on holiday on the 17th, probably won't have it by then :(

I ordered the package with the t-shirt (along with two other Bloodbath shirts from The End, which I shouldn't have bought but couldn't say no to!).

Bring on the metal!:headbang:

I was at FYE yesterday, I'm friends with some of the guys that work there and asked if they were getting the new NDOOM cd in... turns out they were only getting one copy on the 7th... so I reserved it at the store.
I plan on buying a tour shirt at the MN metalfest, which is why I didn't do the online bundle.

Yeah. It's FYE. My friend used to maintain the "metal section" at one. From what I remember, he could never order in bulk and it's not as if things really sold anyhow. They were good to have original issues of Century Media titles that went into repress a year or so after the new edition came out. Part of it was the pricing thing. If there was another game within three towns that sold the CD for $13.99 vs 17.99 such as a Best Buy FYE lost out.

My friend who works at the FYE said that since someone reserved the only copy they had that he'll be able to order more copies since there is a shows demand for the album :)

I'm going to FYE when it comes out and look at some tits an ass and make my day.

NOVEMBERS DOOM AND TITS!

yay

Buying it at FYE Eh? What do they charge for a new album nowadays? 30, 35 bucks? I'm glad that place closed down in our mall the prices were retarded.

Thats weird because the FYE near me isn't bad at all. Sure some things are priced a bit too high but I think the ND cds there are like around $15 tops, and I want to say they're actually a buck or two less than that. I certainly don't want anyone to overspend on our cds but I surely do appreciate when people buy them at the record shops, it really does look good for us when ya do :)

Thats weird because the FYE near me isn't bad at all. Sure some things are priced a bit too high but I think the ND cds there are like around $15 tops, and I want to say they're actually a buck or two less than that. I certainly don't want anyone to overspend on our cds but I surely do appreciate when people buy them at the record shops, it really does look good for us when ya do :)

i'll bet i does. the more we show the we're interested in a CD/Band the more they'll order,then after that i don't think it really matters if they sell 'em, as they've already paid for 'em. i try to buy stuff online as much as possible. less of a hassel & more of a guaantee it'll be caried & in stock (without having to special order) at leastwhere i'm at. so, unless i happen to be at the mall, etc. and have time to kill. like the day we wen o to Grand Torino (great movie by he way) we had some time to kil (like 45 min.) so we went to pay a bill at radio shack, and as with most typical retail stores: they didn't have enough people on the floor (i only saw the 1 guy having to do the register, assist with customers on the floor, takes payments for their card, warrenties, etc.) so uless the other guy was in the bac stocking or on beak or something the guy out front was helping some older person with a gps navigation thing for a car.

so, we're waiting & after 5-10 min. i get sick of waiting in radio shack (nothing to do but stand there) and since sam goody is pretty much right across the hall (diagionally) from radio shack-so it i tempting me & since this was an old lady trying to by tech. related stuff i thught it'd take a while. she was probably 70's and we all know how old people are with tech. my mom stil has some troble with a calculator sometimes (i had to leave written instructions on how to use the VCR & DVD,etc. by them for when i was home or in bed) and she's only in her 50's

so even though i was tyring to avoid sam goody (as i figured i'd either find at least something i wanted or wanted to try) or nothing i really wanted to try out. so after figuring out where they rearranged crap (things are rarely in the same spot between the times i go there. so i found the metal section & was looking for Amon Amarth's newest CD, found tquick (and te2 disc one 2 boot, awesme) but still ad time to kill, was looking throuh nd foun the other 2 of y top 3 CD there (AA's &Warrel Dane's & Iced Earth'snewest) an still after i found all 3 of those i roamed aroundlooking at nothing for arund 20 mn beorem mom came over. yeat, i took like a1/2 hour to pay a bill. shouldn't that e considered workin aswell? i wish, lol

Yeah, around there or maybe less. I do recall the reissues being 12.99, I can't stand waiting for cds to come and if I can actually buy a cd from a band I enjoy in a store that's awesome. It's just a lot more convenient and someone should be able to go into a store and get a cd they want for a decent price. Atleast you know Novembers Doom has good distribution which is not something a lot of extreme bands have.

It's great when you've had a bad week or whatever and on the weekened can actually find a cd you want and go listen to it,

as stupid as it sounds in todays world where people don't even really give a shit about music or even know who makes it

For me I don't have any set way of buying music. I will order online, or I'll pick up a cd at Best Buy or FYE or Metal Haven, etc. Sometimes I buy music on Napster or Amazon MP3s, but usually only when looking for a specific song. Basically the bottom line is I buy it when I have the money on hand, and if the price is right. I spent a lil' bit the other day on cds because Best Buy had some great sales happening and I got a new copy of remastered Zeppelin III and a Morris Day & the Time cd (yeah go ahead and laugh) and with tax I think I paid like $16 total.

If I had a metal haven within a 30 minute drive of me... I would be Broke.

I prefer to buy my cds in person, but I order online when I can't find them.
There is just something about "the Hunt" for an album in the stores that is pleasurable for me... I know finally finding the DOOM:VS albums (at metal haven, the only time I've ever been there) after looking for them for 2 months, made it a lot more exciting rather then just clicking buttons and having it on my door step.

I agree completely, I love going and hunting for albums. That was one of my favorite things to do growing up, going to the record stores and hunting for new cds or whatever. But I do like the convenience of being able to just go online and click on a few things and get a cd when it seems impossible to find.

I agree completely, I love going and hunting for albums. That was one of my favorite things to do growing up, going to the record stores and hunting for new cds or whatever. But I do like the convenience of being able to just go online and click on a few things and get a cd when it seems impossible to find.

I used to love going to record stores as well. Sadly, they are not what they used to be. There was a Tower Records right down the street from my office that closed about a year ago, and now I'm left with fucking Borders (worthless for metal) and a crappy FYE to go to :erk: I miss those days when I could browse through a record store for extended periods of time and actually find something of interest.