"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

Its not even on the Best Buy website, or on the Amoeba Records one but it is at FYE so I might be able to go there today. The 30 second clips on iTunes sound awesome!!

are you going to sell that shirt online in your store? or is it just for the preorder?

speaking of which, now that the new album is out are you guys going to update your website?

Its not even on the Best Buy website, or on the Amoeba Records one but it is at FYE so I might be able to go there today. The 30 second clips on iTunes sound awesome!!

The internetz iz yer friend!
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Into-Nights-Requiem-Infernal-Novembers/dp/B001Q4HZ1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1247002332&sr=8-1[/ame]

Yeesh Dan are you ever not an old, miserable, bastard? NC has it on sale for 9.99. Same basic cost as tix to your upcoming gi with Tobesboden, right?

If any one from the UK is interested the hmv website has the album for £8.99 and free postage. I just pre-ordered mine :)

Yeesh Dan are you ever not an old, miserable, bastard? NC has it on sale for 9.99. Same basic cost as tix to your upcoming gi with Tobesboden, right?

Ha ha ha, man, this year I have already had 5 teeth removed! And, I am old man, 16 years laying brick in the sun and drinking like a fish will do that to you!

I did get it for 9.99 today, but didn't see the autographed version. I still have to get the damn shirt though. Can I get it without the cd at the end?

there's a price for our show? Ha ha ha ha, I am stoked for that though!

Wish ND were on that bill!

The autographed version was listed as an online preorder exclusive and they apparently kept it that way. I hit the flagship store in the heart of Boston, figuring if anywhere had it in that form it would be there. AH well. I'll sign it for you, dude!

Yeah. I'm stoked too. Probably going to be driving people up the wall next few months. "Hey. I know your show is listened to mostly by goths but we need people to come out to this or my bestest buddy Dan will be sacrificed to the unholy goat god 'cause promoters are the closest to Satan! PINKIE SWEAR!"

And what the hell... hey Paul want to come out to Masachusetts, and do a one off with Shroud, Tobesboden, and Gwnnfuckiforgothowtospelltheirnameagaintheyrefromnyc? I can't guarantee you'll get paid as I have nothing to do with any of the bands or the promoters but I will make you some pierogi?

I haven't been charged yet. That or their confirmation emails are going out slow.

i got mine today. listened to about half of it. it's really good so far. until i got mysewlf side tracked, lol. i gotta learn not to do that. everytime i start doing something my thoughts drown out the music; no matter how good it is. but what i heard so far is really good. good job, guys.

Son-of-a-biscuit. I still haven't even gotten my confirmation that my pre-order has shipped. I NEVER used to have problems with The End. They have thousands of my dollars. :lol: Don't make me go to Best Buy...don't make me do it! It is the EVIL. :loco: