"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

DAMN! I just checked the status of my Pre-order, and it says "Pending Fulfillment"

So the CD comes out tomorrow, and The End has not even shipped it yet!!!!

Sorry, I know it is your label guys, but I am pissed!

DAMN! I just checked the status of my Pre-order, and it says "Pending Fulfillment"

So the CD comes out tomorrow, and The End has not even shipped it yet!!!!

I'm not that upset since I'm patient - but I thought the same thing yesterday. I would think that the band's own label would have the albums and shirts ready to ship by now.

At least I should be getting those Bloodbath shirts this week. :)

For my order it has to ship for 2 weeks, i have to be more patient.

And I fear that I will have to pay shipping twice as well.

I have purchased stuff from The End for hundreds of dollars, but a while back they increased their shipping charges from a 100% and they changed some policies too. I remember I had some disagreement a while back, and never ordered again until now. I ordered 2 cd's, one had "pending arrival" as status. Weeks later it was still on pending arrival, but they wouldn't even let me change my order to another, equally priced CD. I had to cancel my order, thereby losing money on the shipping.

The first 2 items you order get 8 USD shipping and then you pay an extra 4 per item. If you order 1 item you pay 8 USD too. I ordered two items just for the sake of it, and I think they are gonna make me pay 16 USD for shipping because they choose to send the first item on its way while the ND cd isnt out yet. Not sure though, we'll see... gonna be mad if they do though.

There was a Tower Records right down the street from my office that closed about a year ago, and now I'm left with fucking Borders.

We had a fantastic Metal Shop called Root Cellar Records, but that went out of business in 2004... now all we have are FYE, and used cd places, like Cheapo and Discland, who both have a week metal selection but decent prices.

Not to be a jerk, but only 21 hours until I go pick my copy up from the store :p

Yea, there are plenty of mom and pop used CD shops in the city, which I love to support when I can, but I have the same problem at these places as I do at FYE-type places - they just don't have a good selection of what I'm looking for *shrugs* - hence the reason I buy online almost exclusively these days.

I'm not worried - I'll have this bad boy soon enough! :)

Yes. I miss those fond days in the 80's and early 90's scouring record stores (used and new). Nowadays, it's pretty much iTunes or if I'm in Vancouver, Scrape Records. And of course, the vendors at ProgPower.

That said I just bought:

Into Night's Requiem Infernal 5:46 November's Doom $0.99
A Eulogy for the Living Lost 6:30 November's Doom $0.99
Empathy's Greed 6:17 November's Doom $0.99
The Fifth Day of March 5:16 November's Doom $0.99
Lazarus Regret 3:06 November's Doom $0.99
I Hurt Those I Adore 5:47 November's Doom $0.99
The Harlot's Lie 5:32 November's Doom $0.99
When Desperation Fills the Void 6:44 November's Doom $0.99

$7.92 CAD total on iTunes! :Spin:

I agree completely, I love going and hunting for albums. That was one of my favorite things to do growing up, going to the record stores and hunting for new cds or whatever. But I do like the convenience of being able to just go online and click on a few things and get a cd when it seems impossible to find.

Yep. I noticed iTunes Canada tends to add new albums around midnight EST. Anyway, I really enjoying the vocals right now (first listen). Everything is happily clicking together. Mood & music.

Wow! It's on iTunes already? Well, I guess it's the 7th already on the east coast!

I have your answer for the pre orders. As I suspected, there was an issue with the T-Shirts being finished on time, but I was told that they were completed on Monday, so I would expect the orders to ship ASAP. And to show you what you're getting, this is what they look like...

tshirt_mockup_INRI1.jpg

the good thing is that those shirts are great everyday out with the family shirts or church functions.

Great design though.....my only complaint is the song titles on back...I hate when shirts have that stuff on back. You always have some goof reading it out loud trying to be funny.