"Into Night's Requiem Infernal" pre-order:

Son-of-a-biscuit. I still haven't even gotten my confirmation that my pre-order has shipped. I NEVER used to have problems with The End. They have thousands of my dollars. :lol: Don't make me go to Best Buy...don't make me do it! It is the EVIL. :loco:

i pre-ordered mine through cduniverse.com so, who knows, that may have somethung to do with it? the end may be having complications or something. stuff happens. e-mail 'em & check it out. (i would anyway)

No fulfillment mail here either, guess I will have to wait until after my vacantion... if i have then even, might have to wait even longer lol.

Same for me here, I got a copy from my music store, I'll get my shirt later (only 3 weeks for canada)

I couldn't wait to hear the CD and see the booklet...the quality is perfect by the way. excellent job as always guys.

I received the confirmation emails today on the pre-order/t-shirt package, so I should have it by next Monday. I always use the free shipping option which is almost always 7 days on the dot from when I get the confirmation that they processed the order.

NEXT Monday????????????????

So, 2 weeks from release day?

That's what I'm expecting. Paul mentioned in another thread that The End confirmed they shipped the pre-orders last week. But I didn't get my confirmation email until today. That leaves two scenarios for me:

#1 - If The End shipped mine last week per Paul's confirmation and I got the email confirmation late, I'd probably get the package this week.

#2 - They didn't ship it until today, and I'd get it next week.

Either way, I should have it within the next week. Sucks that it took a few weeks, but that's the name of the game I guess. I've had a lot going on, so it's not like I'm sitting around on my hands waiting for a cd to listen to.

Got my confirmations today; should be here by the end of the week. Once it arrives I'll go back to placing my orders elsewhere. Truth be told, I'm just in it for the shirt...'cause I was getting the album no matter what.

Yeah, I have talked about it with Paul too.
Please don't take any of my anger on this as anything personal against the band.

As fans though, you would certainly have an expectation that ordering direct from the label releasing the album would be a sure fire way to get it as early as possible.

I do understand there was a slight delay in pressing the shirts, which led to the delay in the shipments.

I was ready to hit Best Buy after work today to pick up the album, but lo and behold, yes I did indeed also get my confirmation e-mail this morning. Like Harley, I was in it for the shirt as well. The album would have been bought anyway. I may still get another copy, because I definitely have a couple of people I could give it to who are kind of on the fence about ND. ;)