TNR/TWC: Pre-ordering from The End has been activated

Just asking,
Is there already any European who's got his package delivered ?
I know metalzone-shops in Belgium/Holland will be selling them probably starting next saturday.

gtx

I got a message that the package is on its way. Have not received it yet but the postman is still to come today!

I will let you know when I got it.

My postman is already gone for today. So i'll hope tomorrow.
On the end records in my account - billing - all transactions i can see that there has been a cash sale the 15 Feb.
I can' t remembering me having a message saying the package is on its way. Had a lot of spam lately, i hope i haven't deleted to much mails.
I'll just wait till other Europeans got their package, and if i don't have mine, i will contact the end records.

It'll probably arrive within a couple days. I'm in Canada and mine took an extra day to arrive, so I'd imagine it would take just a little longer for it to get to Europe. But it's a great package and totally worth the wait.

And it has arrived, it's looking great. I had a quick look in the book and the CD is playing right now. I've a lot of driving ahead of me today and with the CD "full force", i will be able to give a review soon.
BTW. The sticker was just what i wanted.

A little bird told me my package arrived last night ;)..well it's still somewhere down in Arizona so it still has to make a long way before I can actually enjoy it..but I'm so happy!..and funny thing is even tho it wasn't easy..I haven't listen to a single sample (accept ofcourse for "Drown.." and "Rain" )...nor did I checked on the artwork..accept the cover.. I haven't read any reviews or anything else related to the book or the album...nothing! and yes I did avoid all that on purpose..music is imo a personal taste/feeling ..I just wanna sit down and let myself be suprised,just me and nobody else ..listen to the amazing music,Pauls great vocals,read the book word by word..try humming along with the lyrics..later after a few spins doing a bad imitation of Pauls growls lol :p,enjoy the wonderful artwork..and let myself be overwhelmed by the emotions and feelings each song will bring..aaww well..it's just my way to express how much I'm looking forward to the package...Thanks so much Sean!! :)

I reckon my package should arrive next week then. :headbang:

It'll probably arrive within a couple days. I'm in Canada and mine took an extra day to arrive, so I'd imagine it would take just a little longer for it to get to Europe. But it's a great package and totally worth the wait.