TNR/TWC: Pre-ordering from The End has been activated

damnit i havent gotten a fulfillment email yet, and they shipped me another package at the 7th and i still dont have that one either, so i will probably still have to wait 2 more weeks :(

still havent downloaded it either...

Got my fullfillment this morning. Should be here Saturday Feb,17. The wait is almost over. I can't remember the last time I was this impatient about getting something.

i got woken up by the doorbell this morning! mailman! (well mailwoman actually but who cares :p )

so i got the first part of my order. now, the other part, but at the end website, it still says "billed" as status. is that a bad thing? should i mail them? i hope they dont forget me :(

Well keep in mind that The End only just got all the materials that belong in the pre-order sets a few days ago, so for those overseas orders it might take a little longer. If you want to drop them a line I'm sure it wouldn't hurt but honestly I think you just need to be patient a little longer thats all :)

Woohoo...just got the "stuff"! Listening to CD now! :headbang:

AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

We just got a couple more inches of snow to add to the foot we already had, so when I shoveled the driveway this morning, I made sure to clear a big spot in front of the mailbox. I want to make sure the mailman has no problems pulling up nice and close.

Of course, if it doesn't arrive today, I'll have to wait until Monday.

Ken

Mailman has come and gone. It should not take more than 2 days to get from Brooklyn, NY to Pittsburgh, PA. I've recieved packages fron The End in 2 days before. This has happened a lot with The End for me, where their just fuckin' slow. Now I have to wait until Tuesday, because there's no mail delivery Monday for President's Day. Like a little idiot kid waiting for the mailman, who doesn't have anything for me. Then he looks at me like I'm fuckin' KOOKOO.

Well keep in mind that The End only just got all the materials that belong in the pre-order sets a few days ago, so for those overseas orders it might take a little longer. If you want to drop them a line I'm sure it wouldn't hurt but honestly I think you just need to be patient a little longer thats all :)

yes of course i need patience

but on the other hand (when you scream my name... :loco: )

the release date is 20th, it's not 20th yet. and still people from US have their order. i havent gotten fulfillment mail yet, so i assume they didnt sent it yet.

they could send out the overseas order a bit sooner, so we european fans will have it at a reasonable time as well.

first i have to listen to people here drool over how good it is for 1,5 months, cause they got "promo" and now those US bastards ( ;) ) have it sooner again too! it's not fair :(

I have a big nice sized package waiting for me when I get home from work so I know what that is.

Plus, I just went and ordered another book/cd for another ND forum member who I need to show how to set up a paypal account :)

Got everything. I framed the sticker photo and poster. I'll post a picture when I get a camera I can use.

You've earned all the respect I can give.

Thank you.