TNR/TWC: Pre-ordering from The End has been activated

It does have a ship date of 1/19 on my e-mail which is the same as the sales order date at the top. Perhaps they are one in the same. Thanks for looking into it and if I have caused unnecessary alarm I do apologize! :)

Cool beans. I received the email from THE END too.
Looks like they are only charging me $29.99.

woohoo, I thought I was special when I received that invoice only showing it at 29.99. Although everyone is getting the same deal, can I still walk around feeling like I am special?:loco: :headbang: :kickass: :lol: :cool: o_O

I got an e-mail from The End too. Mine still said $39.99. I guess they don't like me...:cry:

Not that I care, they can keep the 10 bucks and pass it on to the band!:headbang:

I just got to know this band and really really like what I am hearing. So I going to order the special package as well.

Henri

PayPal have given me the refund but put a temporay hold on my funds, i dont get it.

me too, but i dont get how it works... will paypal just charge my creditcard less? now i have to pay 2x the conversion fee, bleh :(

and i didnet get the possibility to get vouchers from the end, since i already ordered that much might as well have added another cd to the order :)

me too, but i dont get how it works... will paypal just charge my creditcard less? now i have to pay 2x the conversion fee, bleh :(

and i didnet get the possibility to get vouchers from the end, since i already ordered that much might as well have added another cd to the order :)

Yeh same dude. I orderd the cd/book combo and 8 other cds might aswell have got another one, oh well refund is cool.

About the goodies in the package.
Is a sticker an option, so i can stick it on my car when i drive to concerts and festivals ?
If yes, don't tell me so it will be a surprise