A Question for Mike if he's out there...?

True story, I have about 25 songs from opeth ranging from easy (for absent friends) to truly impossible (black rose immortal, the moor, ghost of perdition, serenity painted death)

just gotta look harder on how to do it. It's already been done and possible.

Be warned though, I've never played any harder songs on any GH than some of the opeth ones. True story. They make through the fire and flames look like a cakewalk

I dunno on GH but on real guitar Black Rose Immortal is one the easiest song to play, except it's long...

I don't really like GH ; lots of little fucking kids think that playing guitar is just so easy...

god, fucking guitar-elitist wannabes, i've been playing guitar for 8 years and i would never tell someone who wants to play GH "oh pick up a real one loser"...so full of shit you people are, it's a game, let them play if they want to, jeez.

-1. while i wouldnt tell someone "dude, just learn real guitar" all of my friends who play guitar hero tell me (ive been playing guitar for 7 years) that guitar hero would be very similar to playing actual guitar if they ever tried. it gets frustrating.

I'm probably better at guitar hero than some of you folks are at real guitar.

Does that sting?

Does it piss you off?

Are you going to try and flame me now?

MY POSTS ARE FLAME RETARDANT!

-1. while i wouldnt tell someone "dude, just learn real guitar" all of my friends who play guitar hero tell me (ive been playing guitar for 7 years) that guitar hero would be very similar to playing actual guitar if they ever tried. it gets frustrating.

So do your friends think if they're good at Gran Turismo, they could drive race cars? Or that if they're good at DDR, they are good at dancing? Or good at....plumbing if they kick ass at Super Mario?:lol:

Video games are just video games.

Guitar Hero is not a guitar simulator. It's a rhythm game.

Haha I didn't want this to turn into a Guitar vs Guitar Hero slanging match I just wanted to see if there was some Opeth lined up so I can play it with my friends who are 'less musically inclined' than me :D

Haha I didn't want this to turn into a Guitar vs Guitar Hero slanging match I just wanted to see if there was some Opeth lined up so I can play it with my friends who are 'less musically inclined' than me :D

Well back on topic, I'd go ape shit for some Ghost of Perdition on Guitar Hero.

Well, they've already announced Dream Theater for the new GH, but I'm not sure about Opeth. Too many people will whine about song lengths.

I dunno, never got into console games really, but seems like a fun thing to do with a couple of friends.

So do your friends think if they're good at Gran Turismo, they could drive race cars? Or that if they're good at DDR, they are good at dancing? Or good at....plumbing if they kick ass at Super Mario?:lol:

probably.

To each their own...but when I see one of those guitars used for the games, it looks just like the toy guitar that my nephew has in his toy box, with the little colored buttons on the neck. In some ways, its a better guitar....since it makes little beeping tones when the buttons are pressed...