Playlist for the upcoming NA tour.

yeah, suffocation is supposed to play. a few buddy told me and its on metalupdate.com if you go to tours and scroll toward the bottom where it says jersey metal fest or something like that suffocation is the last name on the list of bands they got there.

bastards.. is a good one too but maybe ill luck out and they'll play both. i dont care what else they play as long as they play fury but i have a bad feeling they wont... i always thought it would be a more popular song among everyone but i guess not...

DEATH IN FIRE
VERSUS THE WORLS
BLEED FOR ANCIENT GODS
ANNIHILATION OF HAMMERFEST
RIDE FOR VENGENCE
BLOODSHED
SOUND OF EIGHT HOOVES
WHERE SILENT GOD'S STAND GUARD
LAST OF PAGAN BLOOD
FOR THE STABWOUNDS IN OUR BACKS
VICTORIOUS MARCH
METALWRATH
GOD, HIS SON, AND HOLY WHORE
AS LONG AS THE RAVEN FLIES

Can anyone tell my the 2003 North American Tour Dates with Deicide???
We would love to have you guys back in Jacksonville, FL and hope you and James from the Comic Book shop can work something out. I'm sure you guys wouldn't have any trouble finding a venue and believe me there will be a MASSIVE turn out.

Fuck, Common, They need to play THOR FUCKING ARISE too... I sware, Ill go nuts If I hear the snare drums for that kickup... what a fuckin moshtune!.

And I declare (the battle hymn for A.A. fans):

WRATH HATE PAIN & DEATH,
THE CODE WE LIVE BY!
ITS IN OUR SOULS!
METAL IS THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Add in Bastards of a Lying Breed, Masters of War, Releasing Surtur's Fire, and Thousand Years of Oppression and I'll be orgasmic.

The Crusher tour opening block of Bleed..., Bastards..., Masters..., and Pagan Blood just kicked ass beyond all ass that had been kicked before.
That and the floor shaking during Victorious March.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

aaahhh, golden days :)

DEATH IN FIRE
VERSUS THE WORLS
BLEED FOR ANCIENT GODS
ANNIHILATION OF HAMMERFEST
RIDE FOR VENGENCE
BLOODSHED
SOUND OF EIGHT HOOVES
WHERE SILENT GOD'S STAND GUARD
LAST OF PAGAN BLOOD
FOR THE STABWOUNDS IN OUR BACKS
VICTORIOUS MARCH
METALWRATH
GOD, HIS SON, AND HOLY WHORE
AS LONG AS THE RAVEN FLIES

Can anyone tell my the 2003 North American Tour Dates with Deicide???
We would love to have you guys back in Jacksonville, FL and hope you and James from the Comic Book shop can work something out. I'm sure you guys wouldn't have any trouble finding a venue and believe me there will be a MASSIVE turn out.