Getting rid of Devildriver for the upcoming tour...

who here doesn't want Devildriver on the Opeth tour?

• Get those fuckers out!

Votes: 93 73.2%
  • Let them stay

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I dont give a shit

Votes: 28 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted no. Why?

1. The band aren't going to win over new fans by playing with bands with a similar style. Think about the promotional opportunities.
2. Mike will gain new perspectives from the experience, resulting in a better new album.
3. The softer the opening bands are the more energy left for Opeth's set.
4. Who goes to an Opeth gig to see other bands anyway?

devildriver are the biggest LSD influenced band around. One time me and Opeth took 7 hits of LSD-25 and peter shit his pants! the dudes from devildriver took 9 hits and ate peters shit and then puked it up! and the dudes from nokturnal mortum showed up on 15 grams of mushrooms and ate the pukeshit!!! it kicked fuckin ass.

ffs gggggu, if you're gonna troll, at least do it entertainingly. where the hell is misanthrope these days anyway?

I voted no. Why?

1. The band aren't going to win over new fans by playing with bands with a similar style. Think about the promotional opportunities.
2. Mike will gain new perspectives from the experience, resulting in a better new album.
3. The softer the opening bands are the more energy left for Opeth's set.
4. Who goes to an Opeth gig to see other bands anyway?
1. Yeah man, let's get the 12 yr olds into Opeth, that will sure make for a better atmosphere at the gigs.
2. Sure man, I'd love to hear a beautifully extreme black/nu-metal crossover album.
3. I don't know about DevilDriver, but are they really softer than Opeth?
4. Well that kinda makes the rest of your points redundant.

Apocalyptic said:
devildriver are the biggest LSD influenced band around. One time me and Opeth took 7 hits of LSD-25 and peter shit his pants! the dudes from devildriver took 9 hits and ate peters shit and then puked it up! and the dudes from nokturnal mortum showed up on 15 grams of mushrooms and ate the pukeshit!!! it kicked fuckin ass.

Damn... that's some... sick SHIT!!!! LOL :tickled:

I went to the Opeth concert to see PT and enjoyed them equally. So yes some people do go to Opeth concerts to see other bands. But do I ever see something like that happening again? NO. So the odds of going to see them along with some other band is not likely anymore. I'd like to see a Nile and Opeth tour. That shit would rip the metal scene in half...twice.