Some people are making WAY too big of a deal about Devildriver being on the tour.

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
The guy used to be in a nu-metal band, big fucking deal. I have the album and I don't think it's bad at all. Are they as good as Opeth? No, but then again I don't think anyone is! Newsflash, Devildriver is NOT nu-metal. They are actually pretty heavy and I think they have a good thing going.

Alot of people are pointing out "how different they are than Opeth and Moonspell"...Does every band they tour with have to sound exactly like them? I am just so sick of hearing all of the whining about this that I had to post this. "An idea to rid the tour of them"....That is completely ridiculous. If you don't like them go get a beer or something during their set.

I'm not saying that everyone has to like them, but grow up. Be happy they aren't taking Linkin Park out :D Either way I am happy to see Opeth again, and the addition of Moonspell ensures that this will be a fantastic show.:headbang:

I agree. People are making to much of a big deal.

Even if Linkin Park were touring with them, I wouldn't care. What difference would it really make?

Triumphant Apostle said:
The guy used to be in a nu-metal band, big fucking deal. I have the album and I don't think it's bad at all. Are they as good as Opeth? No, but then again I don't think anyone is! Newsflash, Devildriver is NOT nu-metal. They are actually pretty heavy and I think they have a good thing going.
Exactly man. I wonder how many people that have been talking shit about Devildriver have even heard the album. It's really not that bad. Not my favorite, but not bad nonetheless. Definitely not nu-metal.