PlayStation 3 Concept Drawing......Off Topic Not Really

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Well how does The Playstation, have anything to do with Testament?......Because theirs a Playstation game called Guilty Gear, it has a "boss" in it that was made from Chuck Billy himself, they took his characteristics, physical, & musical, and made a character from him........Not that they ever paid him, asked him, or told him.....Plus The Playstation has always been equipted, on all tour buses, and band members, & roadies alike, have always enjoyed some games, well on the road. In fact certain bands take it a step farther, Example: Slayer has a rack specially made on wheels, made into a PS2 entertainment center, road case...... the side covers comes off, theres a nice big TV, The PS2, speakers, & drawers of video games. Everyone knows that Musicians are just big kids at heart.....so with that in mind, heres some early concept drawings of what the PS3......will look like or could look like:

ps3tower.jpg

ps3concept5.jpg

ps3detailed2.jpg

^ dude, no Kiddin', I unfortunately got a Xbox last Christmas, and Christ, That thing is all hard ware no software! The most deformed and bulky console ever! Its difficult to even lift it. Good lord, if you can find a place to keep it in your shelves!!

But thats great, PS3 sounds interesting! I've a PS2 but I prefer my 8-bit Nintendo anyday!:D

The PS3 will suck. It's not going to be much more than a PS2 with entertainment center functionality. A Media Center of sorts...

Supposedly it will play PS1 and PS2 games, but will not have advanced hardware to compete with the Xbox, let alone the xbox 2 which should rule... (even though PC games are better :p)

I just hope the PS3 has a hard drive. That's the only thing that the Xbox 2 won't have in it which I think is just stupid. That means no more custom soundtracks and downloadable content and patches.