US
Visit site
whilst i drop my maturity level to reach old bill's

suck a dick milano

i think the first response to this thread will be something like

"OMG ANTHRAX FAN SHEEP AHAHAHA WE REALLY MADDE THEM MAD!"

then the 2nd will be like

"YEA YEA MILANO #1 WOO WOO WOO! USA!"

then the 3rd will say something about how anyone who isn't a white American sucks, and will call everyone from the middle east terrorists and then continue worshiping George Bush for liberating the terrorists... then they'll call me a liberal pussy... something like that

there we go

allow me to restate my main message:

suck a dick milano, please get a life, and attempt to stop being an angry, jealous Pillsbury doughboy

byebye

House of Seance said:
suck a dick milano, please get a life, and attempt to stop being an angry, jealous Pillsbury doughboy

byebye

Stop being angry...........................................
House of gayness why bother coming on a Billy Milano message board NOT s.o.d NOT m.o.d but a Billy Milano board and insult the man??? why try and be a internet hardgirl ???? why do all you Anthrax kids bother ????? Most fan's on here are BILLY MILANO fans so we will stand our ground just like you would if i posted tough guy shit on the Anthrax board......
SO THIS GOES TO ALL VISITING HARDGIRLS
FUCK OFF YOU ARE GETTING BORING :loco: .
If Bill post shit on here you dont wana here close your ears put you Anthrax new cd on a pretend you aint being FUCKED by your fav band......
p.s. i grew up with old Anthrax, i prefer old 'thrax, BUT what is happening is a sell-out and if i was bush or any of the others i'd be pissed big time SHIT all the fan's should also be a bit pissed ESPECIALY cause Billy broke the news and MR WU still aint told it straight to his fan's????????? :wave: .

PEACE , HATE & FOR FUCK'S SAKE THIS IS A BILLY MILANO BOARD

I'm just so gripped with fear at that name I can barely type.
I'd rather be angry anyday than some simple little bitch who tries to act all bad by running off at the keyboard.....So many of the other anthrax pussies have done that, you're not even original:err:

Why don't you go and try to conjour up a few spirits fag, maybe try to bring anthraxs career back from the beyond...Now that would be impressive!!

House of Seance said:
then the 3rd will say something about how anyone who isn't a white American sucks
This proves that you are in fact are a dumb fuck. The racist thing is as old as the fat jokes, and it's amazing that you faggots haven't realized that by now. Your pathetic attempt at sounding "tough" has blown up in your face, just like your fathers load.

Club the pussy with facts!!!

Oblivious Maximus said:
This proves that you are in fact are a dumb fuck. The racist thing is as old as the fat jokes, and it's amazing that you faggots haven't realized that by now. Your pathetic attempt at sounding "tough" has blown up in your face, just like your fathers load.

nik said:
why bother coming on a Billy Milano message board NOT s.o.d NOT m.o.d but a Billy Milano board and insult the man???

Um, well, this may be just me, but if I wanted to directly insult Billy Milano like that, I'd go to his official forum, which he frequents and moderates so that he'd actually see the damn thing.

But then again, that's just me.

Fuck Billy Milano!!! And Another Thing No Fuckin Duh Were Gonna Come Here To Insult Billy This Is His Board Where The Fuck Else Are We Gonna Go??? Billy Is Just Upset That Anthrax Is Moving On And Hes A Has Been Who Hasnt Done Shit Since Sod And Hes Jealous Of Scott And Charlie Cause Theyre Having Success And Fans.

Anthrax Mosher: Why Do You Capatalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Like Some Dumbass Twelve Year Old?

It's not necessary, and saves a shitload of typing time.

Jinn said:
Anthrax Mosher: Why Do You Capatalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Like Some Dumbass Twelve Year Old?

It's not necessary, and saves a shitload of typing time.

man, shut the fuck up. the stupid as board automatically types this shit in all caps. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

oh, are you trying shit be scary with that diabo masqude or whatever the fuck that shit is. That dude looks fucking gay, just like you ARE.!!

pwned....again

Anthrax_Mosher said:
man, shut the fuck up. the stupid as board automatically types this shit in all caps. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

oh, are you trying shit be scary with that diabo masqude or whatever the fuck that shit is. That dude looks fucking gay, just like you ARE.!!

Anthrax_Mosher said:

That's because you're most likely TYPING LIKE THIS, ASSWIPE.

[sarcasm]Yes, I am completely trying to scare the fucking shit out of you by posting a memorial of one of my favorite bands [which happens to be a one man band] and including in that memorial the sole band member in full corpsepaint. This is how I hope to get pussy[/sarcasm]

And the band is named Diabolical Masquerade.
The 'dude' is Anders Nystrom. If you have a problem with him, take it up with Anders himself.

See, accusing me of being gay just shows your own insecurity.

So go pull your head out of your ass already.