Please give me some more Metal!

Oblivionv2

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2015
I've got a fairly large amount of bands and songs to listen to, but I haven't found anything new in awhile and i'd really like to keep building. I guess I'll just list off my bands and see what happens.
Black Sabbath
Dio
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
Pantera
Avenged Sevenfold
Trivium
Bullet for my Valentine
Adrenaline Mob
Disturbed
Godsmack
Atreyu
Killswitch Engage
Volbeat
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Dream Theater
Five Finger Death Punch
HELLYEAH
System of a Down
Skid Row
Downfall Rising
Bring Me The Horizon
Coldrain
Machine Head
That's all I can think of right now... I feel like I've fallen behind on the metal that's come out in the last few years

Some starting points:
Dream Theater -> Symphony X, DGM, Devin Townsend, Ayreon
Metallica -> Evile, Warbringer, Mantic Ritual
Megadeth -> Havok, Antidote, Reek
Dio -> Yngwie Malmsteen, Rainbow
Iron Maiden -> Judas Priest
Black Sabbath -> Saint Vitus, Trouble, Electric Wizard
Pantera -> Lazarus AD

Others you might try: Kreator, Death, Slayer, Vektor, Exmortus

I'd recommend these:
Angra
Annihilator
Lamb Of God
Overkill
Testament
Exodus
Savatage
Metal Church
Pretty much basic stuff, those should be good to start from.
Also the bands that were listed above.

For more classic metal bands like Sabbath and Maiden, check out Judas Priest and Motörhead. If you're looking for some new industrial metal, I'd recommend Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, and Nine Inch Nails. As for thrash metal, I recommend Slayer, Anthrax, Overkill, Exodus, Testament, Artillery, Sacred Reich, Exhumer, Annihilator, Sodom, Kreator, Dark Angel, Destruction, Tankard, Vio-lence, Atrophy, Holy Moses, Sepultura, Death Angel, Sadus, Heathen, Coroner, Razor, and Stormtroopers of Death. With regards to power metal I'd say Rainbow, Yngwie Malmsteen, Manowar, Jag Panzer, Helloween, Blind Guardian, Savatage, Helstar, Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, Grave Digger, and HammerFall.

This is our new single "Optimist" from our upcoming full length album, entitled "Rebirth". We hope you love it.

I've got a fairly large amount of bands and songs to listen to, but I haven't found anything new in awhile and i'd really like to keep building. I guess I'll just list off my bands and see what happens.
Black Sabbath
Dio
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
Pantera
Avenged Sevenfold
Trivium
Bullet for my Valentine
Adrenaline Mob
Disturbed
Godsmack
Atreyu
Killswitch Engage
Volbeat
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Dream Theater
Five Finger Death Punch
HELLYEAH
System of a Down
Skid Row
Downfall Rising
Bring Me The Horizon
Coldrain
Machine Head
That's all I can think of right now... I feel like I've fallen behind on the metal that's come out in the last few years

I was gonna recommend something, until i saw it already on the list haha. You have great taste in music my friend!