PLEASE recommend any symphonic/melodic gothic metal bands with girlies as lead??

To act like an asshole 99% of the time and put down people's musical tastes, and then arbitrarily make up a genre and name bands that don't even talk about war in their music seemed like a good basis for a laugh.

Laugh at Cirith Gorgor? They're excellent, why would I laugh at them?

I was just laughing at the irony/stupidity of Demiurge in this situation in which he randomly named bands and put them in a silly made up genre to sound interesting and topical.

lets take music genres for what they are. a way to classify similar things to save us the trouble of explaining the specifics of a thing every time we mention it. we know what "war metal" is, that you want to whine like some sort of idiot that "it's not a genre" only manages to make me laugh at you. stop wasting my time with petty arguments.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Definitely check out Cirith Gorgor. Anything by them will do. Very consistent and underrated band.

cirith gorgor is a band primarily concerned with impressing with their rhythmic brutality, though they've a few songs that break from this mold. all around, not worth looking into, but better than conqueror or black witchery.

Haha you're just stiff that I owned your Nazi-ass.

Music is defined by sound. War metal, like viking metal, is a "genre" in the sense that it defines bands by lyrical themes. It is not a genre, but more of a way of grouping bands with similar lyrics. Please stop making foolish statements that show that you have absolutely no grasp of what you're talking about.

war metal consists of hyper-fast blasting(usually high in mix); rigid, atonal riffing; and chaotic leads. these bands can clearly be traced back to blasphemy's "gods of war", which was the father of the war metal movement. many of the musicians who continued in this vein were friends of that band, actually. war metal is like black noise in that it's similar to typical black metal, but also noticeably different.