Please sign this Anthrax petition

First off, you have FOUR posts here! You're not from this board!!! You don't represent the majority of us in any way, shape, or form! Please, go to MetalSludge's gossip board and tell them that you DO NOT REPRESENT US!!! I'm not a member there, but I do occasionally read some of the posts there, and when I read that they are under the assumption that one of us came up with this stupid petition, I felt like throwing my computer away!
You make us look stupid. Please tell everyone else that you are not one of us.

Oh, and...have a nice day.:rolleyes:

"Why not start a petition to get Dave Mustaine back in Metallica while you're at it? Or a petition to bring Bon Scott back from the dead to do a "reunion tour" with AC/DC? They're both just as
likely scenarios, and the petition would mean just as much."

You guys just love to constantly shit on people don't you? I'm surprised that most of you pricks can even afford a computer let alone an internet connection. This message board has turned into a SHIT HOLE RAT-INFESTED IDIOT BOARD.:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:
PLEASE BAN ME FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOARD.

Oh yeah, MyHatred..go fuck yourself.
nafnikufecin..go fuck yourself.
Remington69..get a fuckin hobby.

"Either that, or you're just full of bullshit, stealing other peoples ideas and taking credit for it. "

hah, no, im not that sad. if you want proof you can check the petition at the end it has my email and my name on it. not that i really care if you belive me or not.

"I cant believe this stupid shit made it as a a headline on blabbermouth. I wont sign your petition because the thought of Paul Dianno fronting Anthrax is absurd and besides Paul Di'Anno is busy with his solo career and has been for some time. "
you know the funniest thing is i never once said it wasnt kind of out of nowhere. i mean, i totally agree, its pretty weird it made it on blabbermouth - but it wasnt me who put it on, i actually had nothing to do with it. and since when does blabbermouth post nothing but relevant stories? youre barking up the total wrong tree about this.

you may think its absurd but i think its a pretty good idea. i mean theoretically of course. same with the bon scott in ac/dc, not a bad idea theoretically, if it were to happen. im sure paul has a solo career, but so what? i wasnt actually that serious about this, it was just a thought and i made it a petition as mostly a joke. and come on, how many people buy his stuff? seriously, everybody who bought the living dead say i.

exactly.

"Come up with a worthy petition for us to sign or stop wasting our time."
oh please.
let me tell you something right now: online petitions dont work. theyre usually ignored. the fact that this got as big as it did, i mean...its one of the most "worthy" petitions in that sense.

and seriously dude, you may not think its "worthy"...if so that's fine, you dont have to sign it. but dont give me this "its not worthy for me, so no one should see it" bullshit...cause we both know...that's bullshit.

i talked to paul, he said it was weird how things turn out, abd thanks for keeping him in mind. he seems like a nice enough guy.

I think what should have happened was do a poll on who we would like the singer to be(like its any of our business), then do the petition.

Its amazing how things can get blown up on the internet.

"Why not start a petition to get Dave Mustaine back in Metallica while you're at it? Or a petition to bring Bon Scott back from the dead to do a "reunion tour" with AC/DC? They're both just as

You guys just love to constantly shit on people don't you? I'm surprised that most of you pricks can even afford a computer let alone an internet connection. This message board has turned into a SHIT HOLE RAT-INFESTED IDIOT BOARD.:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Sir, please step away from the keyboard nice and slow....that'sssss it....

You guys just love to constantly shit on people don't you?
Not everyone. Just people like you. :loco:

Are you that incapable of self control that you need to ask to be banned? You could just go away and never come back, all by yourself. I'm sure we'd all miss your stimulating contributions, and somewhere along the way, someone would start up a "Whatever happened to Tony Stark?" thread where we talked about how much we miss your 0.07 posts per day.

What a puss! I wasn't even talking to you douchenozzle!

Why wait to be banned, just leave if you're not happy here!

and i never claimed to "represent" you or whatever the hell. seriously dude, anyone can sign up, its not your secret no girls allowed club.

First off, I never said that you claimed anything. But, when you say that this petition started here, this gives the impression that you're one of us. You're not!

And, feel free to stick around if you want, I know it's not my"no girls allowed club". However, when you post something that comes off so stupid, you had better be able to take it when you're called on it.

Again, have a nice day...you dick.

Ahhh, come on guys... elanimalsalvaje did a pertition for fun and Blabbercock made a fucking ostridge out of a fragment of a feather. It made my day. Now leave it alone and have a beer.

:confused:

Um, okay.

Psst-what did I do? I haven't even posted in this thread. Unless, he found out that I supported Captain America. I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but what you and Reed were doing was wrong. Even Peter Parker eventually agreed. (sorry- couldn't help it)

Yeah, get a life!:rolleyes: :lol:

I need to get a life too.:cry: :lol:

3 things...

The petition has 924 sigs on it. Thats a big lol.

Tony Stark is a dick. :erk:

Elanimalsalvaje has got to be a doushe for starting that petition.

That is all