Please, someone, nuke this world. I'm serious

I love how subtly the article takes pot shots at each parent.

Four year old toddler bla bla bla police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home.
As soon as I read that he was 19, I immediately did the math and started laughing my ass off.
The teen mother, who is black, is a member of the Crips.
I laughed pretty heartily at this too, because it's so completely irrelevent.

You guys don't understand. The kid is a prodigy. He's already tagging and doing bigwheel drive-bys at a 9th grade level....

Originally Posted by bulldogs85 View Post
Inked- come on man!! You should be very optimistic about this turn in events of ghetto lifestyle!! The mother is a Crip, the father is a Westside Baller, and they are arguing over which gang the kid should join???

Thats awesome! The mom actually knows who the dad is and the dad is actually acknowledging kid!!!!! It's a step in the right direction!!!!!!

:lol:

I laughed pretty heartily at this too, because it's so completely irrelevent.

I'm not sure if I agree with you there. I mean, I come from whiteyville so I really know jack shit about gangs, but I think race is an important factor with gangs. I think Faith No More is right in that all CRIPs are black.

Of course, you could make the argument that the two specific gangs in question don't matter at all, which I suppose would make race less relevant.

It's true that gangs are usually ethnically/racially homogeneous. They don't let Italians into the Russian mob. And they don't let the Chinese into the Mafia.