pod clean tone

mattia.7

Jan 12, 2009
Hi..please,does anybody help me with preset and post processing of a good pod xt/x3 clean tone?i saw all production tips of this forum and i didn't find anything aboutit..please help me,thank you guys..

Switch to the Fender Twin model and tweak the settings (using the default of everything else) and you should be good!

HP @ 80-100 Hz, create a send with a stereo delay and reverb mix to taste.

you can add a subtle chorus too, just don't make it sound like you're in the 80s!:lol:

Thank you very much guys..so do you recommend fender twin model with hp in cubase?is it a good combination?

Not trying to pull a jack move, but i just picked up a XT Pro and wanted to know who has a metal POD patch archive? That they wouldnt mind sharing with a poor guy.

Not trying to pull a jack move, but i just picked up a XT Pro and wanted to know who has a metal POD patch archive? That they wouldnt mind sharing with a poor guy.

Do you have Metal Shop or Classic or Junkie FX? I have a lot of presest I can share just you need Metal Shop in most cases cheers

aaa and look for the "Gorilaz" settings presets

+1 on the Blackface. I also like the Trademark Clean too, but i'm not sure if its on your series of Pod or not.

Do you have Metal Shop or Classic or Junkie FX? I have a lot of presest I can share just you need Metal Shop in most cases cheers

aaa and look for the "Gorilaz" settings presets

Yup yup, i got the metal and collectors pack. Thanks man i would appreciate some patches.