Pod farm might be usefull...

Nuno Filipe

You talkin' to me?
Jul 1, 2009
Portugal
I made some tests with pod farm and it´s not bad at all. It was something quick but with more time I think that I can work something much better. Btw this was a tone worked from colynomial preset.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1457645/Pod farm test1.mp3

Ofcourse the tone will always depend on pickups, guitar, preamp e.t.c but if anyone like this and want some information. I´ll give without problem. This have a little eq but not too much.

Hey man..i like this guitar tone..it's awesome congrtulations..asyou told,i ask some informations..what preset of colynomial?did you change something on it and what postprocessing?
last questions please:details or screenshots of master bus settings please?it helps me a lot..
thank you and congratulations
Mattia

i think it sound too overly "chug chug" filter-y if that makes any sense? it works great for this track, but i wouldn´t prefer it myself :p

overall great tone though, i approve! :)

Hey man..i like this guitar tone..it's awesome congrtulations..asyou told,i ask some informations..what preset of colynomial?did you change something on it and what postprocessing?
last questions please:details or screenshots of master bus settings please?it helps me a lot..
thank you and congratulations
Mattia

Thanks! Here are the settings:
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

The master bus only have voxengo elephant to raise the volume, nothing more.

i think it sound too overly "chug chug" filter-y if that makes any sense? it works great for this track, but i wouldn´t prefer it myself :p

overall great tone though, i approve! :)

Thanks. Yeah, I understand what you say and I completely agree. This tone only suits some kind of music and mixes. As I said, I spent very few time on it but with more work could be better. But you are right.

its great
Thanks! :headbang:

Yo that sounds great!! What cab is that? ColinSP? I've never heard of it. I'd love to try this setting, but the cab is confusing me.

Thanks man

Alright I'll get that patch. But can you just tell me what cab it is? I have a Vetta and Im not sure if the patch will be compatible.

Thanks

Is POD Farm the same as PODxt? Is that the same simulator that the PODxt PRO has it?