Pod farm platinum or Pod farm 2?

~BURNY~

Apr 20, 2005
Yeah, I'm pretty new to line 6 stuff. Last thing I tried was a POD XT, like 5 or 6 years ago. Wasn't thrilled at all.

Today I decided to try Pod Farm 2 out of boredom to see check how it does with home made impulses. Very pleasantly surprised.

So, the question is how do spend 100 euros?

Is PF2 a huge improvement over PF1 soundwise?
Am I better off purchasing PF1 platinum before it's too late or should I go directly for PF2 (non platinum)?

O' really? I did not know there was a free update. That's awesome. Thanks!:headbang:

Mmmm.
The line6 website says otherwise...

Note: POD Farm 2 is a paid upgrade for current POD Farm owners. The plug-in and stand alone app will not function unless you purchase a POD Farm 2 license. If you activated POD Farm on or after October 1st 2009, you are eligible for a FREE POD Farm 2 license. POD Farm owners who activated POD Farm before October 1st 2009 may be eligible for a discounted POD Farm 2 license (limited 30 Day promotion expires 4/30/10).

Or am I missing something?

Nope....If you registered before Oct. 2009 then you would have to pay to upgrade. But since you'll be registering after Oct. 2009, you get the upgrade for free

Oh, I had to read it again several times.:tickled: Well then, It's on its way.:D
Thank you guys.