Pod Farm trouble...

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
I recently bought a Line 6 Toneport GX from Owen, and it installed pretty smoothly, and the interface works well, and it works with all my other amp sims. But when I tried installing Pod Farm, the download from the website, it started giving me shit...

It installed, and I opened the stand-alone version and had a quick go, and it all worked good, the sound was coming through, and everything was working...

But then when I tried opening it in Reaper, it opened and no sound was coming, and a sign saying this -

SCREENSHOTOFPODFARM.jpg

Came up.

Now I had everything plugged in like it was supposed to be, but its just not fucking working :mad:

I then downloaded Line 6 Gearbox and I get the same problem, it says my interface isn't plugged in, when it is plugged in and it works perfectly in the stand-alone version...

Has anyone else on here had this problem, and what did you do to fix it? I want to be able to use Pod farm!

Same as GearBox!You can use standalone version for recording and playing but a VST version you MUST authorize!You have to buy license from Line6 official page and authorize via Line6 Monkey same as Metal Shop or other packs!

Same as GearBox!You can use standalone version for recording and playing but a VST version you MUST authorize!You have to buy license from Line6 official page and authorize via Line6 Monkey same as Metal Shop or other packs!

Is it one of the older Red units? If so, it originally only came with GearBox and if I recall (I also have an old Red version (GuitarPort) that I simply use as a dongle these days), you need to have a "Plug-in" license which was an extra $49 dollar purchase to get GearBox to work as a plugin and it is also what allowed me to use the original PODFarm as a plugin as well. Then came the free upgrade to PODFarm 2 when it was recently released.

Did you buy the whole account when you purchased it, or just the hardware? If it was just the hardware, this may be your issue - if it is the old Red cased unit that is.

Jind I just replayed to clear some things to muckypup1.He is the author of this thread and he needs help!Btw I purchased GuitarPort while ago and I downloaded GearBox from official Line6 site.After installing I tried standalone version and it worked very well then I opened my host and inserted GearBox mono on audio channel and got msg that I need to purchase license key for GearBox VST.

Jind I just replayed to clear some things to muckypup1.He is the author of this thread and he needs help!Btw I purchased GuitarPort while ago and I downloaded GearBox from official Line6 site.After installing I tried standalone version and it worked very well then I opened my host and inserted GearBox mono on audio channel and got msg that I need to purchase license key for GearBox VST.

Aye - Same here - I was just using your message saying that he probably had to purchase the plugin capabilities as you noted.