POD x3 pro or POD xt pro

barricade

Giggity Geschmougen
Oct 31, 2007
Hey guys!

I was wondering which one is better...? I assumed that the POD x3 pro is better but the price is a bit lower than the price for the POD xt pro. Why is that?:Smug:

Other than the slightly advanced specs of what you're getting as clearly outlined on the site, alledgedly slightly better convertors are on offer. Its the same outdated (but great) modelling engine we've all been using for the last half decade.

So you are saying that the POD x3 pro is better? But i don't get it why it's cheaper... :S

If the x3 is cheaper or even the same price I'd go for that. The only possible downside I can see is the extra rack space it will take up, but who cares. It's pretty much like 2 pods in one. You could use it for scratch tracks of two guitarists simultaneously (I'd assume, from what I've read about it) or stack two different "amps" on top of eachother for more tone possibilities. Even if it's the same technology as the xt, it has more options, so you get more for your money. You could also plug mics into it for weird vocal shit if you wanted. I'd say go x3. Especially if you can get it cheaper.

If the x3 is cheaper or even the same price I'd go for that. The only possible downside I can see is the extra rack space it will take up, but who cares. It's pretty much like 2 pods in one. You could use it for scratch tracks of two guitarists simultaneously (I'd assume, from what I've read about it) or stack two different "amps" on top of eachother for more tone possibilities. Even if it's the same technology as the xt, it has more options, so you get more for your money. You could also plug mics into it for weird vocal shit if you wanted. I'd say go x3. Especially if you can get it cheaper.
+1