POD XT patch swap shop

thefyn

Jun 3, 2006
Hi

I just got a POD XT Live so I am looking for some great patches for recording thrash stuff. Any clips and donations would be welcomed.

start tweaking it and then we'll see you in a year :D..... seriously. Virtually everyone here has had to go down that route as one persons patch doesn't necessarily work for anyone else due to countless variables involved (guitars, strings, playing approach, etc). About the only consensus views are that Metal Shop add-on is essential, and to roll-back the presence/gain/treble on everthing, and other than that it all comes down to a lot of tweaking until you find something you like.

It actually took me 1 hour just to loook at it. I looked at the TV, it was in focus. I looked at the floor...There it was. Looked at the POD XT Live: It took a full hour to come into focus. :) I have the metal pack. Which are the amps people use the most? What about cabs? EQ's etc? It would be nice to have a few patches that I can tweak to my setup, rather than starting from scratch.