Podcasts?

Brent Holder

Separating Body From Head
Aug 27, 2013
Hey Guys! :wave: I recently decided I might start checking out some podcasts just because it was something new to get into. And I was just wondering if any of you guys had any you listened to? If you don't mind I would like to know if you guys could recommend some music related ones, but if there are any other topics you like feel free to list them! :D

(I know there are a few threads about this in the Ultimate Metal Forum already but they were all pretty old)

Home Recording Show is the best still going. Sessions With Slau is the BEST but he rarely does anymore shows. There's a DIY podcast too.

I listen to podcasts all the time but none recording related. I listen to Smodcast (kevin Smith), Nerdist, WTF, Star Talk, Joe Rogan. Nerdist and WTF have tons of interviews with movie stars/ musicians. The format is amazing because they just get to sit down and have an hour talk with Slash about dinosaurs and random shit.

Not really a podcast but I still watch Pensado's Place (in particular the Into The Lair shorts) just for the odd new idea here and there. He'll do things once in a while that are cool tricks I've never used.

For non-music related stuff, I like Girl On Guy with Aisha Tyler, Cash LEvy and TJ Miller's podcast is pretty funny too. Also one called How Did This Get Made with Paul Scheer and June Raphael is hilarious, they riff about shitty movies like Congo and After Earth.

I like to dl the Pensado's Place podcasts since I can listen to them at work rather than watch them on my computer. Non recording related- I also listen to the Joe Rogan Experience, and sometimes Joey Diaz's Church of What's happening Now".

10274.jpg