Your favorite Smoke?

Camel Wide Filters, full flavor, of course. I'm moving to an e-cig soon because where I work doesn't allow smoking on the campus (talking about a 300-acre campus). Can't even smoke in your car or while you're driving on the road through the property.

I used to smoke Camel wides for a while they were pretty good, but again after a while they started tasting kinda funny so went back to marlboro

Usually smoke Marlboro Red Label (formerly known as Mediums) but since NY put into effect the new $1.40 per pack tax ($10.19 per pack now) I have been smoking Special Blend Reds since they are a $1 off

gauloises%20blondes%20red.jpg

A pack of 25s nearly sets you back a $20 here. You guys have got nothing to complain about. Used to smoke Kent blues and Stuyvesant blues and malboro reds. Usually smoke stuyvos and kools these days. If I'm state side it's those camels that you can squish the filter and it goes menthol. I like to mix it up.

I like Ashton (their pipe blends are cool), Davidoff, Montecristo (especially the vintage series) Hoyo de Monterrey, Romeo and Julietas, Olivas.

Haven't had a good smoke in a while though. I smoke at most once a month.

A pack of 25s nearly sets you back a $20 here. You guys have got nothing to complain about. Used to smoke Kent blues and Stuyvesant blues and malboro reds. Usually smoke stuyvos and kools these days. If I'm state side it's those camels that you can squish the filter and it goes menthol. I like to mix it up.

Here fucking here, god stupidest move by our government, IT HAS NOT MADE ANYONE I KNOW QUIT SMOKING, IT JUST MADE EVERYONE MORE AGGRAVATED / POOR.

Me I'm a Marlboro Lights kinda guy, but due to them being nearly $20 a pack here, I'm on Port Royal rolling tobacco.

One of the many reasons I left the state. I ship my mother on Long Island cartons from Vegas. $4.20 a pack here.

Left the state and moved to Vegas once--didn't like it there so I moved back. Aside from huge tobacco taxes I like it here. Speaking of, I should really have my mother (that still lives in Henderson) start shipping me cartons

I'm pretty jealous for the huge selection of brands and flavors you guys seem to have.

While I do enjoy the taste of a cigarette every now and then, out here cigarettes are forbidden to taste good by law, to lower the risk of people picking up smoking because of the taste. Much like how they need to print all the poisonous(-sounding) substances in cigarettes on the packs and texts that pretty much say "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE", to make people too scared to pick the habit up. They took the small packs with 10 cigs off the market a few years ago for the same reasons as well.

If I'd know people who pick up smoking because it tastes like strawberries actually exist, then I'd be all for those things, but I'm yet to see a person who smokes solely for the taste...

The selection is pretty limited around here and I've pretty much gone through over half of all the flavors available (without particularily trying)... I haven't checked any tobacco stores out, but I believe this is the overall situation around these parts.

The smokes only usually cost 4-5€ a pack, so I guess I could say that's a positive thing.