The Devils Lettuce Thread

Joematthews

Dec 15, 2007
So I know many of you here a tasty green smoke so I thought I'd dedicate a thread to the types of green you smoke, your prefered smoking method and tricks, funny things you've done etc

So far the green I've tried of note is...

Blue Cheese- Good quality cross between blueberry and cheese strains, has a kind of heavy sleepy high.

Cheese- Similar to blue cheese.

White rhino/ Big Bud cross- Best green I've tried, has an alert high followed by a sleepy high. Reallly strong.

Import "dutchie" Haze- Reasonable green, big buds and nice high.

I preffer smoking a spliff, although I've tried bongs and loading a shisha pipe with shisha and green which has interesting results :lol:

How about you guys?

:Smokin:

Had Gareth round earlier in the week, we smoked the majority of a quarter with my flatmate, dunno what we had but shit was strong and heavy, knocked me out twice and we could all barely talk. We all had a stoned jam and all the neighbours complained inside 15 minutes, which was a shame cos it was just getting good when we had to call it off.

I prefer a pipe to a spliff, cant say I've ever tried a bong, buckets are awesome.

I unfortunately don't have frequent enough access to weed to really be able to tell the difference; I usually buy a quarter or half of something, stretch it out for a month or more (thanks vaporizer), then stock up again, but I'm not really chummy with anyone in my immediate vicinity who smokes regularly, so it's usually a solo pastime with little variety (but hey, it makes me happy :D)

And I enjoy smoking from all sorts of paraphernalia, and blunts rule with groups, but I've never been a big fan of joints, I don't like how the paper gets soggy and they seem to go out pretty often

Sour Diesel is the best I've ever had, closely followed by some unknown type of haze. Any kind of strong sativa is where it's at, imo.

If I had a vaporizer, I'd rock it for sure. Definitely prefer a nice water bong over bowls/joints/blunts. Not really a big fan of blunts, honestly... I don't smoke cigarettes, and I don't really want to smoke tobacco leaf either. Blunts are harsh..... but I still smoke them now and then, because friends always want to roll them.

And I enjoy smoking from all sorts of paraphernalia, and blunts rule with groups, but I've never been a big fan of joints, I don't like how the paper gets soggy and they seem to go out pretty often

My joints rule. >:{

And yeah, the shit me and Owen were smoking earlier this week was ridiculous. A couple of tokes and you'd be too fucked for existence.

Anyway, I am a pipe man, wooden pipes are probably my favourite.
Bongs come a close second. Especially my bong, because he has a face and it looks like you're sucking his soul out when you hit it, and he has this look of sheer horror.
love it

White widow was probably the best shit I've ever smoked, however, I've stopped smoking.. I smoked some awesome shit while I was in California too but I unfortunately have no idea what it was. If anyone wants to buy my da buddha vape PM me, 150+you pay for shipping, US only.

If I had 150, I would be all over that man, I hope it goes to a good owner that will love and respect it. <3

smoked 3 bowls of blue cheese with my friend the other day, thought my gfs head was a snowglobe lol

ive also had green crack and watched squidbillies for the first time, that was fun!

i just started really,
forgot i smoked purp, my lips tasted delicious and i felt like a robot walking in slomo

i want to try

white widow - friend said its amazing
sour diesel - same as above
easy/low ryder - heard its ez to grow and pretty strong
blueberry - for tha taste

what yall reccomend?

low ryder was what induced my jazz meltdown
and yeah, it's an easy grow

try and get hold of some white widow if you can, it's lovely stuff. its reputation is well deserved.

Sour Diesel is hands down my favorite bud, and there's times where it comes in on the regular around here. There's three different people to go to in the same house I frequent, so the variation can get quite epic.

When I was up at school my friend (yes Marcus, the legendary Whack-a-doo) had this bud called "Chop Meat", aptly named because that's exactly what it looked like. That stuff would have a room of ten people not saying much of anything, just staring off into the distance ha. "Popcorn" was pretty epic too, because it just kept breaking off into smaller and smaller perfect nugs.

I love when people make up ridiculous names for their shit. My friend's brother once gave me "Hashberry D" :loco:.

....Oh Yeah, and Bubble Hash is the shit.