Poison My Eyes Part 12 or 13

Descendent

Aug 22, 2004
Elm Grove, WI
I drank a bottle of wine after after having two beers after work. I haven't posted since last summer because I've had a very busy last few months and haven't had a chance to post. Anyway!

I've really been enjoying The Damned Things and may be part of the minority as far as that goes, but I think it's really good. Regardless, the point of my post is that I can never get over how overlooked "Poison My Eyes" is as a song. I don't care who you prefer singing for Anthrax, the groove and rhythm of that song is undeniable. I hope everyone is doing well!

I drank a bottle of wine after after having two beers after work. I haven't posted since last summer because I've had a very busy last few months and haven't had a chance to post. Anyway!

I've really been enjoying The Damned Things and may be part of the minority as far as that goes, but I think it's really good. Regardless, the point of my post is that I can never get over how overlooked "Poison My Eyes" is as a song. I don't care who you prefer singing for Anthrax, the groove and rhythm of that song is undeniable. I hope everyone is doing well!

Agree about the Damned Things.

Yeah, Poison My Eyes is a great song. Didn't really get into it before way after it's release. Partly because I thought the movie was crap, but also because I rarely buy movie soundtracks (unless it's an original score that I really like, such as Requiem for a Dream).

Im sure after a bottle of wine and a few beers the damned things, fallout boy and this song would sound great to anyone :lol:

just bustin balls enjoy the buzz, wine brings bad hang overs

probably one of there coolest intros,not to fussed when song kicks in though

Hey Descendant..... welcome back!!! Yep, PME is an awesome tune, no doubt.

Hell yeah PME is a phenomenal song, also very much enjoying The Damned Things album. They're coming here as a part of the Jagermeister tour with Buckcherry and Hellyeah, I may get a ticket just to see them although I don't care at all for the other bands. Welcome back man!:wave:

Hell yeah PME is a phenomenal song, also very much enjoying The Damned Things album. They're coming here as a part of the Jagermeister tour with Buckcherry and Hellyeah, I may get a ticket just to see them although I don't care at all for the other bands. Welcome back man!:wave:

Hell Yeah, Buckcherry, and The Damned Things all on the same bill? I would probably rather stick needles in my eye balls that witness something so terrifying. :lol:

Enjoy though.

Another great thread. Spot on.

Poison My Eyes is a ripper song. Has such a great riff and groove to it especially during the pre-chorus sections.