New fan

XDude

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
www.xdude.com
Hello.

My name is XDude, and until last week, the only Anthrax I'd ever owned/heard was "Poison My Eyes" from the Last Action Hero soundtrack (a song I still listen to often). Other than that one song, I've been completely in the dark.

That all changed one day when I was driving home from work and heard an incredible heavy metal song on the radio. One note about my city: we do NOT play heavy metal on the radio. After the song, the DJ said it was from "The Greater of Two Evils," a newly-recorded "Greatest Hits" album based on fan votes.

"Well, crap!" I thought. "I can't lose!" I bought the album (had to special-order it), and 4 months later when it FINALLY arrived (argh!), I immediately regretted not having listened to Anthrax a lot sooner. It's freakin' mind-blowing! Top-notch!

Rock on, dudes of Anthrax, and I can't wait to hear what you'll come up with next!
headbangdude.gif

XDude said:
Hello.

My name is XDude, and until last week, the only Anthrax I'd ever owned/heard was "Poison My Eyes" from the Last Action Hero soundtrack (a song I still listen to often). Other than that one song, I've been completely in the dark.

That all changed one day when I was driving home from work and heard an incredible heavy metal song on the radio. One note about my city: we do NOT play heavy metal on the radio. After the song, the DJ said it was from "The Greater of Two Evils," a newly-recorded "Greatest Hits" album based on fan votes.

"Well, crap!" I thought. "I can't lose!" I bought the album (had to special-order it), and 4 months later when it FINALLY arrived (argh!), I immediately regretted not having listened to Anthrax a lot sooner. It's freakin' mind-blowing! Top-notch!

Rock on, dudes of Anthrax, and I can't wait to hear what you'll come up with next!
headbangdude.gif

poison my eyes rocks !!!!!!!!!!

nuff said :headbang: :headbang: