belladonna sucks

metalmarkk

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2010
tucumcari
I will no longer support or buy any new music from Anthrax. I was a loyal fan from 1984 till they screwed John Bush the singer who propelled Anthrax into one of the ultimate most resiliant metal bands of all time. He fit in with his powerful metal voice better than anyone before him ,he was the greater of two evils.

I will no longer support or buy any new music from Anthrax. I was a loyal fan from 1984 till they screwed John Bush the singer who propelled Anthrax into one of the ultimate most resiliant metal bands of all time. He fit in with his powerful metal voice better than anyone before him ,he was the greater of two evils.

If you were a fan since 84 then you would know that it was Belladonna that propelled them into the national and international spotlight. Resilient? The line-up during the Bush years were as turbulent as Megadeths.

This is your second post stating you hate Anthrax now, etc. We get it

Belladonna does not suck. And even John Bush himself would prolly tell you to "get the fuck out", for you not supporting Anthrax anymore.

And that's exactly what Bush told himself when he saw the oncoming trainwreck... "get the fuck out john"...

Hey 6er look, it's Joey trying to sing Only!

0ngu0

Yeah, like Joey. I bet Joey would sing a stirring rendition of "Black Lodge." Doesn't it make you shiver with delight just thinking about it?

No, it makes me cringe because that is my favorite song of all-time, due largely in part to John's voice.

Fag.