Votes: 5 10.2%
  • War Within

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Plague Witch

Infidel
Oct 22, 2002
Pacific Northwest, USA
For those of us who have been able to hear the new album, what song reaches out and grabs you by the balls? "New World" :worship: got ahold of me and refuses to let go. In my humble opinion, this is one of the finest Hypocrisy albums ever, and contains the best drumming performance Lars has ever done. :headbang:

i like born dead buried alive, the entire album is amazing tho..
speaking of which is the dvd on the limited going to be released state-side?
i dont want to fork out $40 euro for that thing from nuclear blast germany to find out months later i can get it for 13.99 here..

centinex said:
i like born dead buried alive, the entire album is amazing tho..
speaking of which is the dvd on the limited going to be released state-side?
i dont want to fork out $40 euro for that thing from nuclear blast germany to find out months later i can get it for 13.99 here..

I think it's only being released in Europe, and I know they're limited to 1,000 copies. I went ahead and ordered the bastard just to be sure I'll get it.

Born Dead Buried Alive, that one hits me the most so far.

I've only listened to my promo a handful of times, but I'm finding the album a little inconsistent. The good songs are really good, but a few are pretty lame. Keep in mind this is a preliminary opinion. :)

I said it was a preliminary opinion!!! :cry: :lol:

EDIT: I've listened to this album closely several times tonight, and that bit I said about lame moments? No. Can't find a single one anymore, not sure what I was thinking. :p

lumitalvi said:
Tried to get the promo (collector´s item :dopey: )from a guy I know who does pretty the same thing as you do :)
But the fucker had given it away already.

Now THAT is blasphemy! :OMG: I've had mine for a month and have nearly worn it out already. No way is that puppy going anywhere. In my most humble opinion, this is one of the absolute best albums Hypocrisy has ever done. It's super tight from beginning to end. This is most definitely the album to beat this year.

Okay this album keeps getting better and better, I can't stop listening to it. Hypocrisy, you have done it again. Good show!!!

NAD said:
Okay this album keeps getting better and better, I can't stop listening to it. Hypocrisy, you have done it again. Good show!!!
Kinda gets you by the boo-boo, don't it? :worship: I still can't believe how much "New World" smokes. Sounds like it could have come right off "The Final Chapter". I put it up there with Adjusting The Sun and Blinded as one of the best songs they've ever done.

New World really bugged me when I heard it the first few times, but yeah, it most certainly rules. Very catchy but still brutal.

It's going to be hard to pick a favorite track now, even though I already voted for Born Dead Buried Alive. :D

And yes, by the boo boo indeed! :lol:

Plague Witch said:
Now THAT is blasphemy! :OMG: I've had mine for a month and have nearly worn it out already. No way is that puppy going anywhere. In my most humble opinion, this is one of the absolute best albums Hypocrisy has ever done. It's super tight from beginning to end. This is most definitely the album to beat this year.

Yes. That certainly is blasphemy!!! The guy himself looks pretty much like Mr.Tägtgren btw...and I cannot understand why he gives all the stuff away which he gets.
I just wish I would have been a little bit quicker.. :(
Now some whoever has the promo :cry:

i heard mine from one of those "p2p programs" the webmaster here wont let us speak of ;)

i still buy the albums though, not like i need to prove myself to anybody.. :) i just hope i can get my hands on the dvd set.

i hope once this site gets redone theyll have a merchandise section to some usa distributors.

Tyebuut said:
How were you able to hear the album already? I've had the song Eraser stuck in my head since I heard them play it live, which was back in November.
I got the promo through the webzine I write for. Review is up if you care to follow my signature (the banner, not the gay bar one, although that one is pretty funny). :)