• Dead Sky Dawning

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • The Departure

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • War Within

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
asphyXy said:
I think New World sounds like Catch 22... not too good.
I thought this way the first several times I listened to it, but that went away for whatever reason, and now I find it one of the best songs on the album. But then again, I can't really pick a favorite anymore because they are all so strong.

lumitalvi said:
I hate you promo-maggots :bah: ;)
No you don't! :loco:

NAD said:
Okay this album keeps getting better and better, I can't stop listening to it. Hypocrisy, you have done it again. Good show!!!

This is the way I feel about every Hypo album since The Final Chapter. The first time I listen to it I am not very impressed, but after a few listens I can NOT stop listening to it! It's odd how their music really grows on you.

New World didn't jump out at me the first couple listens, but now I think it's my favorite on the album. I don't understand why Eraser is so popular; I mean it's a good song, but New World, War Within, Slave to the Parasites, and the Departure are all better, imho.

WHY do they only release 1000 copies of the box set? This has a DVD as well, correct? They could sell so many more of these; it makes me angry that I will not be able to get ahold of this. :err:

Rob K said:
WHY do they only release 1000 copies of the box set? This has a DVD as well, correct? They could sell so many more of these; it makes me angry that I will not be able to get ahold of this. :err:
I interviewed Peter a few weeks back on the Cannibal tour (shameless plug: Watch http://www.knac.com for the full interview :loco: ) and told him I had tried to get the limited box, but with shipping it cost nearly $70 to get here in the US. He was pissed-he said the box was supposed to sell for the same price as the cd; He also said they had better have saved copies for the band. He wasn't too happy with the way the limited box has been handled

I can not stand this band, but I did feel that War within was a bitchin song... I may give them another listen and sit through the whole album

Dead sky Dawning
then the abyss

I dont really like New World until the kick ass breakdown after about 2 minutes...

Plague Witch said:
I interviewed Peter a few weeks back on the Cannibal tour (shameless plug: Watch http://www.knac.com for the full interview :loco: ) and told him I had tried to get the limited box, but with shipping it cost nearly $70 to get here in the US. He was pissed-he said the box was supposed to sell for the same price as the cd; He also said they had better have saved copies for the band. He wasn't too happy with the way the limited box has been handled

Thanks for that info, Plague. I hope I can someday get ahold of it. :err:

thats pretty shitty its already out of print and the band hasnt even been able to see one of them yet.