Poll: Tom Hunting......Exodus Drummer....How Would You Rate Him?

Rate Tom Hunting On His Drumming Ability......

• One Of The Best Drummers In Metal.......Period

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Very Good.......Alot Better Than Most

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Just Average........

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Nothing Special....Alot More Better Drummers Out There

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Poor.........He Just Does'nt Count.......IMO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deadly Embrace said:
You missed it........I edited him in while you making this post.........:)

And Perry could also be on my Honorable mention list........knew I forgot someone!......But I've never seen him play barefoot, think I'd remember that.

HONORABLE MENTION? HONORABLE MENTION???? :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah: :bah:

Ammended:
If I'm not mistaken, he's played barefoot before.
I did miss it. I reviewed your list and saw my man not making the cut.
I dare you to make the Pepsi Challenge between Andy and Perry.
Perry smokes Andy. Sorry guys.....Put on your Vio records again...
Refresher Course needed.

OFFICER FRIENDLY

How could you forget Perry?? Very GOOD drummer.... and Andy is no slouch either!! Andy's better though!! Andy may be the most underrated guy in the BA. Something in the freakin' water....

You forgot Walt Ryan and Will Carroll though!!!

pest666 said:
How could you forget Perry?? Very GOOD drummer.... and Andy is no slouch either!! Andy's better though!! Andy may be the most underrated guy in the BA. Something in the freakin' water....

You forgot Walt Ryan and Will Carroll though!!!
Well my reason is.......that Perry WAS a great drummer, back when VIO was up & coming.......but he's not into like he used to be, & the live shows I've seen on mini-tour had some big mistakes in them, plus he quit drumming for quite some years, and IMO...has never rose back to his prior stature.....And ask yourself this, when Perry filled in for the missing Louie Clemente, Why did Testament not keep him?..........I think I know what that decsion was based on........Now Andy is better period, I've watched all the No Mercy Tour shows, & seen alot of One off DA gigs(plus back in the day), he was amazing to watch, I have video's of recent Vio & DA.......Andy sticks out, not for mistakes but for all around drumming........Perry stuck out for some wrong reasons(mistakes)...IMO......Andy been playing professionally since mid High School!
I call it like I see it............Andy better than Perry.

Will is a good friend of mine(known him since he was a teenager in Warfare DC with Ted Aguilar) & has filled in for quite a few bands, but he has never established himself, MH(did a Euro Tour) did not keep him, he's good but missing recognition, cause he's not in a big name band. To bad Will has not taken the next step.......he deserves a shot at the big dance!

Walter Ryan.......big heavy hitter, know him too, he almost got the Testament once, but was runner up, I think he's in NY now with some band?........He to could take that next step......but has not!

Walter Ryan.... he did the MH Australian tour when Chris decided not to do it... last I heard he moved out east and was with Madball, but no idea if they're even together anymore.

I heard Will got hit by a car a month or two ago.

pest666 said:
Ugh!! I think its great that Craig and Steve are doing what they want.... so to speak, but I think both of them are wasted in MMG.

Craig spent too much time jocking Eric from STP.

Eric's a good guy though, didn't mind me telling him Weiland was
an asshole at the Maritime. >:)

OFFICER FRIENDLY.

Deadly Embrace said:
Well my reason is.......that Perry WAS a great drummer, back when VIO was up & coming.......but he's not into like he used to be, & the live shows I've seen on mini-tour had some big mistakes in them, plus he quit drumming for quite some years, and IMO...has never rose back to his prior stature.....QUOTE]

AH. Present Day Included.
My opinion didnt included present day.
Friends at shows with me he's made some
mistakes but I was too busy
ass-whooping in the pit to notice.
Sean's our ringmaster man.
I thought they were FOS bout Perrys drumming.
So I'll have to take your word for it.
I'd love dubs of those recent tapes.
Who can I sell into slavery for those?

OFFICER FRIENDLY

pest666 said:
actually I was at the Portlaad show of the min tour, and VIO were hot, but even the band agrees that was the best show of the tour......
I was told he made a few errors at the 2 SF shows I went to.
I thought they were FOS & drunk but DE doesnt lie so I'll have to
take his word. When I go to Vio, I spend all that time in the magic
circle of death.

-OFFICER FRIENDLY

That's my excuse and I'm stickin with it! :)

OfficerNice said:
I was told he made a few errors at the 2 SF shows I went to.
I thought they were FOS & drunk but DE doesnt lie so I'll have to
take his word. When I go to Vio, I spend all that time in the magic
circle of death.

-OFFICER FRIENDLY
I don't think he was not fully prepared as good as he could of been, for those mini-tours......Now at my TOTT's..............he was......and Vio stole the whole show.......the tightest of the night.....for sure.........!

Deadly Embrace said:
I don't think he was fully prepared as good as he could of been, for those mini-tours......Now at my TOTT's..............he was......and Vio stole the whole show.......the tightest of the night.....for sure.........!

DUDE THAT WAS SO GODDAMN BADASS! I was SSSOOOO Bored
waiting for Assthrax to finish up and leave. UG.
Scott....Fuck Off....Scott...Fuck Off...Vio...I want...Vio....Want it now....
Sean in his OFFICER FRIENDLY T Shirt.
Those 9 songs. That was some real shit!!!
Vio stole the whole show but I did really like seeing Zetro playing with
Test. Made the wait that night worthwhile....
The only moment for me where Vio didnt steal the show was at the
end when Chuck came out and did INTO THE PIT with Eric,Skol, Greg
and Johnny Temp.

OFFICER FRIENDLY.

Valofvalhalla said:
I voted very good, alot better than most. DE, is it true that War Is My Sheperd & Throwing Down are going to be video releases airing early this year?
I think they finished them in late November, & should be coming out soon.......HeadBangers Ball, or on their up coming Home/History DVD.....

Heh...I'll add Sean Reinert and Richard Christy to that list aswell. Outstanding drummers.

For those of you who haven't heard any Quo Vadis yet.. Quebec metal with one fantastic drummer.. Yanic Bercier .. listen and be amazed... seriously.