poo sightings???

i once saw a crap so fat that it couldn´t get flushed down in the toilet hole, no joke, was in school, a guy had a picture of it, even some girl entered to the boys bathroom to see that infernal spawn.

i once saw a crap so fat that it couldn´t get flushed down in the toilet hole, no joke, was in school, a guy had a picture of it, even some girl entered to the boys bathroom to see that infernal spawn.

I dread having to reply again in this thread, but hey, I'm with you. Last week at uni, I saw the thickest, most humongous shit I've ever seen in one of the cubicles and I was thinking to myself, there's no way that's going down. It seriously looked like a horse shit. Poor cleaner...

I hate to bump this inane thread, but...well, no, there's nothing I can say, except to assure you this is ONE log (notice that kink at the bottom, that's it folded over, not a separate piece)

LEGENDARY.jpg

By my guess, if stretched out, I would honestly say ~11" (or 5 curics :lol: )

holy shit how did you remember this thread i posted! it was fuckin ages ago! ps: thats pretty epic! im gona see what i get tomorrow and ill flush a pic up onto the thread!

again great job metaltastic! im proud of you! "what did you eat boy!"

Haha, thank you kindly, I think it was the epic bowl of Kashi for breakfast and then my intense workout that got the bowels a'churnin' :D

nice...nice...! i must say its looking quite moist! mine are a little crunchier! why am i still fuckin awake! its 10 past 5 in the fuckin mornin n im talkin bou poo.i need help! ugh