Porcelain Heart

I hail you guys. How can you manage? so fucking hard. I know I just ruined 3 songs of the album for me (heir apparent+lotus+porcelain)

I wanted to wait until the actual album release. Well, I couldn't, but I've been able to listen to these songs just ONCE, so I've satisfied my curiosity and, on the other hand, I've not ruined the first listening of the whole album, since I hardly remember any concrete melodies or parts of the songs.

It's really hard not to keep on listening to those tracks, especially to something as awesome as I thought "The Lotus Eater" is. But ok, so far it's working well. The 5.1 reissue of Still Life helps :)

im gonna wait till i get the album in the post, although all this drum chat is making it difficult not to buy the mp3. It totally spoilt GR heraing it before i got the album but you learn from ur mistakes

for the record id be on his nuts regardless of his posting.

fact is its an owning drum fill and catches me attention and its obv not out of time. christ. like jens or opeth would let it out of the mixing room if it was out of time yawn

Yawn@flailing fanboys.

Harlequin forest is great

btw if some moron can't handle a goddamn drum fill that lasts for 10 seconds in an 8 minute song then he is a shit that should be listening to Justin Timberlake

Harlequin forest is great

btw if some moron can't handle a goddamn drum fill that lasts for 10 seconds in an 8 minute song then he is a shit that should be listening to Justin Timberlake

... if some moron can't handle something negative being said about their favourite band then perhaps they shouldn't be using forums.

Yawn@flailing fanboys.

One minute you commend us for being able to wait until the album is released, the next were fanboys, first of all, i would assume a 'fanboy' would want to listen to the track a.s.a.p then smoke cock about how good it is (what you did actually), so gather your mints nadavnaz and stop trying to impress here on what is slowly becoming a very weary and slumberous forum ( not helped by you) :Smug:

One minute you commend us for being able to wait until the album is released, the next were fanboys, first of all, i would assume a 'fanboy' would want to listen to the track a.s.a.p then smoke cock about how good it is (what you did actually), so gather your mints nadavnaz and stop trying to impress here on what is slowly becoming a very weary and slumberous forum ( not helped by you) :Smug:

I have no prob with fanboys, seeing I'm a bitch for opeth myself. But It's fucking hilarious when people say something, then mike answers back, and everyone suddenly agrees.

I mean, come on.

And I still think it's great you're waiting for the album. I tried, but couldn't. To anxious.

I have no prob with fanboys, seeing I'm a bitch for opeth myself. But It's fucking hilarious when people say something, then mike answers back, and everyone suddenly agrees.

I mean, come on.

And I still think it's great you're waiting for the album. I tried, but couldn't. To anxious.

All i said was im gonna wait on the album, that was it, how do you come to the conclusion im agreeing with the bearded one. Maybe we should all keep our opinions to ourselves.....oh wait, that would make for a very boring and empty forum, but i forgive your outburst because im a nice guy:headbang:

All i said was im gonna wait on the album, that was it, how do you come to the conclusion im agreeing with the bearded one. Maybe we should all keep our opinions to ourselves.....oh wait, that would make for a very boring and empty forum, but i forgive your outburst because im a nice guy:headbang:

Dude, I'm not even sure if I'm reffering to the right guy. LOL. Sorry if this is a wrong call. (I tend to make mistakes like this)

I didn't hear anything odd with Axe's drumming untill I read this forum....Everything seems to fit very well.

Hear is my 2nd opinion on Porcelain heart just now after listening...

The drum fill just gave me sexy time in my pants....everything rules...The ending is a big opeth orgasm, I think Mikael perfected the grand conjuration arangment. I didn't like PH as much as Lotus at first but now there both beautiful.

has anyone drawn up the lyrics for this yet?

I lost all I had that April day
I turn to my friends - nothing to say
I wrote down a name and read it twice
I wallow in shame...

I said it aloud (/said that hello) - eternal schemes
I cling to my past, like childish dreams
I promised to stay and held my breath
I went far away...

I see roots beneath my feet
Lead me through wastelands of deceit
Rest your head now, don't you cry.
Don't ever ask the reason why.

Kept inside our idle ways
Ghosts of our idol's false embrace
Rest your head now, don't you cry.
Don't ever ask the reason why.

I hope Mike doesn't mind, seeing as he said the lyrics are so personal that they won't be printed in the booklet, and this song feels very intimate, but the words are very decipherable.

I thought it was more like "Reese on why" ?

No offense but "Rest your head now, don't you cry. Don't ever ask the reason why." is pretty cliche, but the song is mint. :)