Porcupine Tree-FOABP

This cd plays in my head all day everyday I've never experienced anything like it.

I bought the album 2 days ago and I'm listening to it 24 hours a day...anyone tried to sleep with it? :rolleyes: Well,all songs are amazing,especially Way Out Of Here, Sentimental and Anesthetize. Just cant get into Sleep Together,it sound cheezy, cheap and too teen-like :heh: And yes lyrics are great, but almost the same... but when you skip that 'minor' things, we have amazing album here...maybe the best from Porcupine Tree..at least I think that...( chorus in way out of here, anesthetize, sentimental,title track...ownz) :headbang:

I've been listening to it alot lately....and it really grows on you.. it's sooo dark and melancholy and a sad commentary of what society is becomming...really, it's quite depressing, in a beautiful way....which I guess was Steven's point...

@ still day, that pic in your signature, what is that, I see it all the time, what is it, it also seems to have been the inspiration for the cover of Dark Funeral's "Secrets of the Black Arts".

s33753.jpg

hey madtinus, sadly I really don't know what its from...when I was making a sig, I did some net searching for gothic, doomy pics..:headbang: ...and this is the one I chose...albeit after my stoopid editing skills, it turned out kinda small......:)

Just do a google search for gothic or doomy in the images section and go several pages deep and you might find it...best I can do....

wow that painting is..just..wow

..and in reference to "Sleep Together"...I wasn't a big fan of it like most people at first. Then I heard it/saw it performed live. Somebody on this forum, I wanna say it was you MadTinus, said that he had friends who where kinda iffy on it too til they saw it performed live. Then they had a better appreciation for it. I agree 100% :headbang: