Porcupine Tree-FOABP

This thread is just testament to how good the band are and to just how many people from differing backgrounds they appeal.

No-one can agree on which songs are the best, no-one really hates any of them. How many bands can expect that on another band's forum?

You cant be serious bout' the setlist spoilers...on the PT forum there are setlists all over the place.
But then the thread title says 'setlist spoilers' and setlists are only supposed to be posted on the 'Gigs' forum.

Anyway, it's also why I kind of avoid the PT forum a bit now or at least I'm careful opening certain threads.

What I meant is that one should consider the fact that not everybody wants to know setlists beforehand and therefore you shouldn't just post them out of the blue without warning. So if you wanna post it, fine, but make a new thread or something.

But then the thread title says 'setlist spoilers' and setlists are only supposed to be posted on the 'Gigs' forum.

Anyway, it's also why I kind of avoid the PT forum a bit now or at least I'm careful opening certain threads.

What I meant is that one should consider the fact that not everybody wants to know setlists beforehand and therefore you shouldn't just post them out of the blue without warning. So if you wanna post it, fine, but make a new thread or something.
Damn boy! bout' as serious as a midget doing good cartwheels are ya'? lol, I respect that Tinus. Ill just post it over in PT forum.

Damn boy! bout' as serious as a midget doing good cartwheels are ya'? lol, I respect that Tinus. Ill just post it over in PT forum.
Thanks and sorry for making my initial post sound a bit harsh.

It's just that I discovered that experiencing a concert (or a movie..) is much more fun when you don't already know exactly what's gonna happen or which songs are gonna be played for that matter. I like surprises :)

You lucky bastard. Make sure and get there early to watch the band 3. They're amazing prog rock.

You lucky bastard. Make sure and get there early to watch the band 3. They're amazing prog rock.
Singer sounds a little too much like Coheed Cambria to me:ill: , but how do you think theyd be live, ever seen em? Im willing to give them a shot live because there are so many bands out there who sound better live than cd.