whos your favourite girl?

• PoS

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Raven Soul

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Somnium In Tenerbris

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
wow... i haven't checked this forum in a long time... i remember when people used to talk about music, but i guess this works out too. cheers

hahahah godfather you crack me up! i like the one that is second formt he bottom - from a purely artistic stance - the angle is tres fantastique. you look better with brown hair pos.

Don Corleone said:
oh all right, i'll go ahead and ask this:

pos, why do you take pictures of your boobies and clothing? just wondering

those aren't all the pics that i have! =P these are just the pics that suit the requirments of this thread. if you want more 'normal' ones instead, just ask. and why am I still the only one with pics in this thread?

there is a "post your picture" thread on the Antimatter forum with some pics of users who are on the Anathema forum too

im not too shy post pics of myself...im too lazy. i dont have that many pics in file format to post, everything is the good old developed film way lol. i think the most recent pic is from christmas with me lil sis. can someone do me a favor and put it up for me? its on www.faceparty.com/blackeyed21 . cheers guys and gals. i'll see if i can put some up another time but more than likely ill just sit on me arse.

(its just that college network has banned that site so i cant get to the photo atm)

blackeyed21_4766240.jpg

this one?

its banned because loads of people go on it and if your account says your over 18 you can view 'explicit' photos that other users upload onto their accounts - so they just outright banned it. check you pm ;)

Alwin said:
there is a "post your picture" thread on the Antimatter forum with some pics of users who are on the Anathema forum too

kewl. *goes looking*
@claire: so is that you on the left in the playboy top or you on the right with the ribbons? ^_^

Well I entered all this a little bit late... I have been neglecting the anathema forums of late due to well... sincere lack of anything to post about but in relation to all the previous hoo har I have to say...

fuck me those boobs are the size of my head.
Susie is indeed a klass individual...clearly from the north west supports liverpool though but Im sure the doctor can give yer summert to sort that kind of illness out Susie.
And claire doesnt have an ego merely a strange sense of humour it comes from spending too much time listening to hip hop as a youngster. Or maybe thats just one of the factors.

In other news all my pics look moody or just plain weird but Ill tell ya one thing my boobs arent nearly as big as pos's but my arse does second as a usefull shelf.

And I think thats all I have to say at the moment.

errrr... i hate to say it, but eeh... there's a thing on yer lip....