• PoS

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Raven Soul

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Somnium In Tenerbris

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Keith_Sweat said:
After all the malarky between the ladies lets put it to the vote guys :headbang:
.....who is the main sheila? :loco:
Guess we should have better pictures of the three of 'em before voting :Spin:

Besides, that PoS picture that started the whole thing, just shows up as a little red X on my PC. DAMN:yell:

Raven Soul said:
i guess this is stupid thread :p
i can show more my pics if someone can help me to show?
It has to be located on the net!
You put your URL between the tags
without spaces!
As simple as this! ;)

urgh. another shit thread about birds. Somnium is a class lady, PoS is an evil big titted hussy and the other bird had a pop at Tools whom i shall defend to the grave *raises sword like a Scotsman with a....sword i guess*

Mariner said:
its all bollox.
It's this keith sweat cock. Lecherous fuckhead. I've started to see why people always called the anathema board elitest or whatever. its all these fucking whos better than who threads. and all the birds signing up to hunt themselves a guitar playing man beast, 99% hoping its a band member. makes me want to puke carrots all over my furcoat and keyboard.

thank you sol, and thank you for the PM ^_^ *hugz* ({) at least someone here has been paying attention.

Crack Hitler said:
yeah but still we've yet to see more pics of them ladies (esp this pos and raven soul since ive seen sophia in flesh) :tickled:

tell me again, why is it I am not only requested but expected to provide more pictures of myself for your scrutiny? under some circumstances I could understand a quietly worded PM requesting some pics, but don't you think that announcing it on the entire forums is rather.... crude? your acting as if none of us in the poll are even present in the conversation.

PoS said:
tell me again, why is it I am not only requested but expected to provide more pictures of myself for your scrutiny? under some circumstances I could understand a quietly worded PM requesting some pics, but don't you think that announcing it on the entire forums is rather.... crude? your acting as if none of us in the poll are even present in the conversation.
You're right!!! We're pigs!!! Punish us!!!!!:yell: :yell: :yell:

why is it I think that the "punish us" comment was meant to be interpreted in a slightly different light? :Smug: I like this one!! ^_^

I'm not envious - dont forget i think im superior to everyone as my clone kindly pointed out - im just stirring a little bit apologies but a certain miss pain of salvation has been sending rudey pictures to my innocent friend Cave (pennace_soiree) hehehehe i think its quite funny really.
you lot cant take humour. well some of you can. the ones that go on antimatter. right im off to blow my wages on second hand clothes...have a good bank holiday weekend all ....... hang you guys dont have bank holidays......well have a good weekend anyhow :wave: adios retardos ( ;) ) that was playful mullet humour btw. :wave: again byebye