Possible NM U.S. tour (from WD's Twitter)

Whenever I think of Symphony X I just think about that drunk guy falling on Derick and me, at Jaxx, no less. *shakes fist*

Was I there? That sounds familiar, but then again, I may just remember you telling that story

whenever I think of SX, i think of the fat guy that signed my pickguard... oh yeah, it was Michael Romeo

Whenever I think about Symphony X I think of how I want to kill myself hearing those god awful tunes and guitars

I'm not a fan of SymX or Candlemass and I'm already on record as saying that NM and Soilwork should've found a way to pull off a co-headlining tour. I know there are a lot of haters for SW here too, but they have enough of a fanbase to help make it a good tour. I just want to see NM play a full live set for once!

but he can!

pedo-pope-20323-1271219692-45.jpg

I'm not a fan of SymX or Candlemass and I'm already on record as saying that NM and Soilwork should've found a way to pull off a co-headlining tour. I know there are a lot of haters for SW here too, but they have enough of a fanbase to help make it a good tour. I just want to see NM play a full live set for once!

Nevermore and Soilwork would be fun. There's a Soilwork/Death Angel show coming here in August. It's really the only show in the upcoming months that I care to go to. Swashbuckle's on the bill, too :loco:

Nevermore and Soilwork would be fun. There's a Soilwork/Death Angel show coming here in August. It's really the only show in the upcoming months that I care to go to. Swashbuckle's on the bill, too :loco:

This is the one show I'm actually skipping this year.

What is King Diamond up to? I know he had a tour planned and then had to scrap it to have back surgery - but a double-bill with him and NM would be epic! Instead of the typical 3-5 band bills, I'd prefer to have NM with one other established band where both play longer sets and then maybe you throw on a local band to play a short set early in the night.