possible sale: TC Finalizer

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yooo
since I just had some bad luck with my finalizer and had to get another one real quickly I might accidently have bought 2....

so I'd like to kow if anyone would be interested in buying one?

Great condition 48finalizer (same as the 96k, but only up to 48k Samplerate...who needs more anyway ;) ).
and since most of the guys on here try to build a career on presets I'll even put some of my mastering presets one there (Alestorm, Svartsot etc)

so..... possible interest?

yooo
since I just had some bad luck with my finalizer and had to get another one real quickly I might accidently bought 2....

so I'd like to kow if anyone would be interested in buying one?

Great condition 48finalizer (same as the 96k, but only up to 48k Samplerate...who needs more anyway ;) ).
and since most of the guys on here try to build a career on presets I'll even put some of my mastering presets one there (Alestorm, Svartsot etc)

so..... possible interest?

That was a bit harsh lool :lol:
But anyways how much would you sell it? It's the express one?

haha, I wrote that with a smile on my face though ;)

no, it's not the express, ist the 48k, regular top-of-the-line model...just an older version.
It's got the SAME sound and features as the 96k

here are the differences:

this finalizer (48k wizard series)

* 24 bit processing
* 20 bit A/D & D/A converters

Added features in Finalizer 96K:

* 24 Bit / 96 kHz A/D D/A converters.
* 96kHz processing.
* AES/EBU & S/PDIF 96 kHz I/O sampling rate.
* Choose between; Stereo Dithering, ono dithering or Inverse Dithering (before only Mono)
* Three band stereo balance control, instead of full-band Stereo Adjust.

Dunno, I've just bought it for 600€...would sell it for a bit less though

Ah ok...well I hope I can gather some money within the next week(s)..maybe if it's still on I'll contact you.
Only thing I have to offer now are trades for (snare)drum(s) or some silly rack modules.. and pressume you want hard cash..

Yeah, but I pressume you're only up for guitar gear, right?
- Pearl Virgil Donati Snare (MINT CONDITION!)
- Zoom Reverb (need to check which one, an older version)
- Sabian HHX Ride
- AKG D112

nah, interested in all kinds of stuff..
I do have 4 top-Level snares already though.....although only deep metalsnares and shallow wood snares, so perhaps I could be interested...not convinced yet though ;)
I've only treid and liked the AAX so far, I don't know the HHX, are they comparable?

not interested in D112 or zoom

Then you really need a wood snare ;)......
Anyhowzz..I still have this china (15"). Which was converted from an AA Metal-X Crash (Sabian). So it's pretty unique. It was converted by someone who previously worked for Zildjian in the 80's and later on with Sabian. Now he's retired and occasionally does this customisation.

Is that maybe a deal? Snare + china for the TC Finalizer?

I'm still in doubt a bit about the snare. My other snare, a Pearl Ultracast, is by far my fave. I bought this donati snare last summer, but I really could use a TC FInalizer, since I'm not THAT happy with Ozone. If we get to a deal, I come over for a day, when it's not so snowy, and we have some musical fun.

hm,mmm, think I do need SOME money...
snare plus money would perhaps work?

and yes, the finalizer is no comparison to ozone, I haven't open ozone once since I got the finalizer (not kidding) and I own 3 licenses....the finalizer really is the shit

Could you post some pictures Lasse?
I'm currently waiting for my money because the D6 i ordered was sold-out at musik-service.de and they will re-transfer the money. My salary hasn't arrived yet, too...
But i'm pretty interested, allthough i'd like the one with the digital in/outs better :D