Post-a-Joke Thread

RedDog

Humanoid typhoon
Sep 7, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Share the funniest joke you heard today, trade 'em like baseball cards with your fellow sneapsters. But please, keep 'em sane. Trying to spread some smiles here ;)

I'll do the honors.

The Pope and a Cardinal are in an office. The Pope is doing a crossword, the Cardinal, reading the newspaper. His Holiness looks up and asks, "Excuse me, what's a four letter word for 'Woman' that ends in U-N-T?". After much stammering, the cardinal replies, "Why sir, it is 'Aunt!'". To which the Pope's reply was, "Oh of course. Do you have an eraser?"

Share!

What did Princess Diana turn into at night?

a wall

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a pile of sand?

try moving a pile of sand with a pitchfork

This joke is like my penis,Its not very long and you're probably gonna laugh at it.

And a long but good one:

Dave came home from the pub late one Friday evening stinking drunk, as he often did, and crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep. He gave her a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.

When he awoke, he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed.
'Who the hell are you?', demanded Dave, 'and what are you doing in my bedroom ?'
The mysterious man answered, 'This isn't your bedroom and I'm St Peter.'
Dave was stunned. 'You mean I'm dead !!! That can't be, I have so much to live for - and I haven't said goodbye to my family. . . You've got to send me back straight away.'
St Peter replied, 'Yes, you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We can only send you back as a dog or a hen.'

Dave was devastated, but knowing there was a farm not far from his house, he asked to be sent back as a hen. A flash of light later, he was covered in feathers and clucking around, pecking the ground.
'This ain't so bad', he thought until he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him. The farmyard rooster strolled over and said, 'So you're the new hen, How are you enjoying your first day here ?
''It's not so bad', replies Dave, 'but I have this strange feeling inside like I'm about to explode.
''You're ovulating', explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before.
''Never', replies Dave.
'Well just relax and let it happen'.

And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops out from under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the first time.
When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best thing that ever happened to him... Ever!!!
The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg, he felt an enormous smack on the back of his head and heard his wife shouting...'Dave, wake up, you drunken bastard. You've shit the bed !!'

Me and my wife brought some flavoured condoms, and agreed every time we went to the bedroom, we'd turn the lights off, and she could guess which flavour I'd put on

Last night, as soon as I turned the lights off she took it in her mouth and said, "Cheese!"

I repilied "Hang on a minute it's not on yet"

Lady Gaga was asked by her record company to give a urine sample for a random drugs test.

But she refused on the grounds, she couldn't get her cock in the top of the bottle.

My wife got stuck in the bath today and the fire brigade had to be called.
She was embarrassed but not half as much as me.

All the staff at B&Q couldn't stop laughing.

everything goes?
cool (waiting for the racist jokes...I'm gonna start with a dead baby joke meanwhile).

what's funnier than a dead baby?

- a dead baby in a clowns costume

:lol:

Just to start with the racist jokes:

What's the my pals doing up in the tree?

Just hangin' around!