post a pic

manypositions.jpg
l

We also have learned from idari that she lived at your parents' house (with you for) a week when they were on holidays somewhere and you have been visiting hers when her parents have been away. There also were a lot talking about sauna and swimming naked. It just makes people wonder.

1. Se ei kuulu sulle paskan vertaa. Voisit joskus pitää huolen omista asioistas.
2. Uin ilman vaatteita :p
3. Me ollaan melkein asuttu yhdessä koko kesä, ja sen porukat on ollu kotona kun oon ollu siellä, ja mun vanhemmat ja siskot on ollu kotona kun se on ollu täällä..tosin ei aina. Ja nyt oon muuttamassa hesaan :)
4. Ihmiset ui ja saunoo kesällä, onpas outoa..:err:
5. Kyllä me ollaan varmasti tehty kaikki mitä voit kuvitella, voivoi jos se haittaa sua :)
6. Me ollaan normaaleja, koska meidän ikäero ei ole tarpeeks iso että se tekis Lassesta pedofiilin.

edit: Lol, that incest thing still makes me laugh. You'd think that a brain could fit in a forehead that big..

554429db.jpg

Don't worry, I asked for Tuomas's permission and got it before I posted the pic. :rolleyes:

Go listen to your song Santtu....the one I'm listening to, if you haven't already.