Post funny shit

fail.gif

s

That's what happens when you talk a bunch of shit. That whole "it's only the internet lol" attitude is bullshit. People seem to forget that just because you're a cunt on the internet doesn't mean you can just pretend you're a different person in real life. Pissing someone off on the internet is the same as pissing someone off in real life, only in real life they'd probably punch you.

Exactly. Adults who do shit like that are just idiots, but I blame the parents for this one. Her mom even said she never goes on the internet to check on her daughter's stuff. If I EVER caught my kid talking like that to other people, ESPECIALLY over the internet, his or her next video would be made standing up because he or she wouldn't be able to sit down from the beating I would give him/her.

It wasn't *that* funny anyway. Just a dumb cunt in training.

Hijacked my own post to re-inject some funny shit.

REMEMBER WHAT JESUS SAID.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true, very interesting. The military has been using the internet (or a form of it) since the 70's though, so this isn't that much of a stretch that they would foresee a commercial use of it.

Still laugh when I look at the man's face after he sees his wife's shopping bill. Some things never change.