Post funny shit

omfg hahaha :lol: that dude's videos are addictive

best thing, though:
black guy: "I'ma do something that not nobody done befo'"
mcdonalds guy: "You want a number four?"

later
"She don't speak not no damn English!"

I saw this add on myspace and thought that it might be funny if i photoshop an eggroll inplace of the mic.

lolasian1.jpg

anyone else notice this negros check engine light was on :lol:. rather than getting 1200 rims, fix the fucking inside

I was going to mention that, but enough brain power was spent on watching what I did. Hell after getting an old caprice with 200k on it from the po-lice auction for 300 bucks and a 200 dollar maaco paint job whats a set of 1200 dollar rims that were probably stolen from the next town? Have I mentioned lately I hate my pals?

I was going to mention that, but enough brain power was spent on watching what I did. Hell after getting an old caprice with 200k on it from the po-lice auction for 300 bucks and a 200 dollar maaco paint job whats a set of 1200 dollar rims that were probably stolen from the next town? Have I mentioned lately I hate my pals?

hahaha.

Mmm let's see 40 hrs (not too many my pals work 40 hours) @ 7.63 = $305.62 - taxes..mmmsay we'll go generous with 15% for taxes which is $45.78. So my pals makes 259.84 a week. Which about covers the gas and beer bill for my boat for a weekend in the summer. My guess is my pals is on the food stamp plan an prolly dealing on the side,not to mention what ever other government handouts.