Post funny shit

Azal posted this on Facebook, it needs to be further shared.
0IMvs.png

Sarah Palin is an idiot, this much is true. However, she just misspoke...she obviously doesn't think we're allied with NK (not the NM producer, hehe).

Reading between the lines, she's simply regurgitating our official stance on NK. I've noticed that when she's just repeating talking points and obvious foreign policies such as our stance on NK, she tends to stumble and stammer which leads me to believe that she looks at all this like a Speech class in college.

It has been the US's official policy for at least the past 30 years to not reward NK for its bad behavior as well as trying to integrate China into negotiations and to reign in their ally. She brings absolutely nothing to the argument that hasn't already been said a million times. It doesn't scare me that she misspoke but rather that she doesn't have any ideas on how to handle NK apart from 30-40 year old rhetoric.

It's like saying, "We need to stop spending and reign in our budget!" Well, no shit, Sherlock. How about bringing something new to the table? But then again, this IS Sarah Palin.

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

That's from our stupid-fuck president, the head of our military and guy running our country. The same man who claimed to been to 57 states during his campaign.

Palin is just a dumbass contributor to Fox News. Who cares when her dumbass misspeaks? At least she's not running the country.

Everyone misspeaks, so I never put too much stock into these things. I'm sure Obama doesn't really think there are 57 states. Obviously he meant 47 states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii...therefore he campaigned in 49 states. Anyone who thinks the president REALLY believes there are 57 states is a fucking moron and/or part of the Tea Party. I'd much rather have Obama head of the military than the last administration.

Overreaction to the Palin thing. Obama may not be all that, in fact he may be Septimius Serverus in disguise, but no matter. He's an intelligent man and it's worth giving him the benefit of the doubt on occasions where he misspeaks - we all do.

Palin, on the other hand, has a track record of these kind of errors. It's painfully funny how stupid she is and yet how much support she gets. That was my point in posting the clip :) Tragically funny.

Overreaction to the Palin thing. Obama may not be all that, in fact he may be Septimius Serverus in disguise, but no matter. He's an intelligent man and it's worth giving him the benefit of the doubt on occasions where he misspeaks - we all do.

Palin, on the other hand, has a track record of these kind of errors. It's painfully funny how stupid she is and yet how much support she gets. That was my point in posting the clip :) Tragically funny.

And what a great point it was.