Post funny shit

Hey gamers, it's SATNA KLAUSE!

satnaklause.jpg

I forget if I saw this here or not but this may be more painful than it is funny; the first time i saw it i laughed at how fucking absurd it was but then i wanted to smash my computer with my face

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I mentioned that it wasn't funny but was more painful and absurd but this seems to be the video thread. also if you don't know who the situation is consider yourself lucky and don't look into it any further haha. the fact that they're using that std petri dish douche as an abstinence spokes person to connect to kids is beyond ridiculous. thats like having NWA talk about the horrible influence of explicit lyrics in music.

ive only seen a couple episodes randomly so i dunno about the others but he is a colossal douche. that jwow (or whatever it is) chick is pretty hot though which is surprising because i normally like the exact OPPOSITE features of hers in a woman haha

If someone had told me beforehand they had evidence of that guy being the most entertaining person in the room, I'd have called them a liar. I stand corrected, and a few IQ points lower than two minutes ago.

Why not? I don't have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and inflated ego that make me think I'm too good to watch it.

It's mindless tribalism, but so is a lot of the metal we listen to.

On that note

I was in the mall and there was a massive queue for the Burger King because for some reason they only had one guy on the till. Anyway, just as I was about to be served, some chav cuts in and the guy behind the till doesn't see, so he serves him. He orders a meal of some kind; I specifically heard him order a chocolate milkshake for the drink. He walked over to his table and started eating.
I left the queue, grabbing an empty drink cup from one of the tables and head straight for the toilet. I forced myself to shit; luckily it came out quite wet and sloshy; not a conventional long sausage, more like a mushy mess that resembled baby shit.
With the shit successfully in the cup, I added some water from the tap to give it some weight and left the toilet.
I hadn't quite though how, but I was going to switch the drinks so that he would drink my shit. Luckily, as I approached his table, he was stood up, facing away from the table on his phone. I switched the drinks and watched from afar as he took a long, cool sip of my shit concoction and vomited everywhere.