Post funny shit

is a lil arrow from elf boy really how that dude dies? all i remember about those movies is that they are LONG AS FUCK and about 98% of that time is spent walking, with 2% epic orc battle near the end.

is a lil arrow from elf boy really how that dude dies? all i remember about those movies is that they are LONG AS FUCK and about 98% of that time is spent walking, with 2% epic orc battle near the end.

No, the arrow was actually shot at that sniveling pale guy, after he stabbed Saruman in the back with a knife.

Or am I mistaken?

Nice! I love a good mashup! Been following Wax Audio for a while now, and he/they get(s) better with every mashup.

They have a cave trololo...

^Yep, that's what happened.. Saruman was stabbed in the back by Wormtongue and then he fell to his death, Legolas shot Wormtongue.
It's not how it goes in the book, though. If I remember correctly, Saruman and Wormtongue find their way to the Shire to stir up trouble there, and then, Wormtongue stabs Saruman, after Gandalf encourages him to be free of his master's fiendish influence. But it's been a while since I read the books.

It's not how it goes in the book, though. If I remember correctly, Saruman and Wormtongue find their way to the Shire to stir up trouble there, and then, Wormtongue stabs Saruman, after Gandalf encourages him to be free of his master's fiendish influence. But it's been a while since I read the books.

are there a lot of spots where the book is different than the movie??? i don't really remember cuz i haven't read the book since the movie came out