Post funny shit

Oh crap, THE ART OF DYING!!! Forgot about that one!!! I always get that one and All the Tears confused...The Art of Dying is the one with the percussive beats in the beginning and then it just morphs into a kickass groove, right? That one is third favorite song on the album. My favorite is Vacuity; I know, I know, it's so commercial and simple, but that's why I like it. It's got a great feel to it and kicks my ass. Then TWOAF and shortly after that The Art of Dying.

the table or wii fit?

:lol: Wii Fit.

Oh crap, THE ART OF DYING!!! Forgot about that one!!! I always get that one and All the Tears confused...The Art of Dying is the one with the percussive beats in the beginning and then it just morphs into a kickass groove, right? That one is third favorite song on the album. My favorite is Vacuity; I know, I know, it's so commercial and simple, but that's why I like it. It's got a great feel to it and kicks my ass. Then TWOAF and shortly after that The Art of Dying.

Yea, it's track 8 on the album. I consider the intro to be an aboriginal feel. You're making me listen to it right now and it makes me want to get up and fly around the room. It is also the best track on the album to drive to.

Get off my bus! Parris Island Marine Corps.

Marine Drill Instructors ass chewing. Recruit didn't greet the NCO upon entering possibly because he was asleep standing up. I find it funny :lol:

[youtube]sZdNtTnt0pI&NR=1[/youtube]

I should just join the Marines to eventually be a Drill Instructor.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha wtf are you supposed to do when 3 dudes are screaming in your face? just keep saying
"yes sir!" or what? theres no way you could possibly comprehend what any of them are shrieking.

hahaha wtf are you supposed to do when 3 dudes are screaming in your face? just keep saying
"yes sir!" or what? theres no way you could possibly comprehend what any of them are shrieking.
And what's more, how do you keep from laughing when three of those babboons are making complete asses of themselves?

I'm sure many have seen this before, but I was just introduced to it tonight for the first time.

Haha, at first I was liek wtf and then I was liek :lol:

k04ua9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

That's exactly the point. There is nothing you can do because they're trying to confuse you and make you panic. You just have to realize that at that moment nothing you do will be correct and just take the ass chewing.

They probably don't even know what they're screaming at you and they don't even know what they want you to do; they just want to see how you react to the pressure. If you can show them you have self-discipline and self-control, they'll leave you alone. I think I got yelled at like three times during my entire time at Basic Training. The last time he tried to fuck me up but I did everything perfectly so he told me to shut up and walked away.