Post funny shit

Heard of these guys a long while back...remembered this.While verily amusing,it appalls me every time. Is this thinking ahead of the times? Is this how music evolves? These little fuckers will be considered pioneers ?
People actually listen to this? etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U&feature=fvw

I'm glad this exists just for how ridiculously hilariously bad it is. If I could get into their shows for free I'd definitely go; how could you pass up a chance to see scene kids with big hair playing hyphy beats and screaming their lungs out about getting freaky?

I'm glad this exists just for how ridiculously hilariously bad it is. If I could get into their shows for free I'd definitely go; how could you pass up a chance to see scene kids with big hair playing hyphy beats and screaming their lungs out about getting freaky?
I'd rather fall off a cliff and land eyeball first on a brass tack.

Gotta be following graphics cards recently to get it, but if you understand... a hearty chuckle will be had:
1270733587642.png

Fermi chips (GTX 4xx series)... they generate the heat of a thousand searing suns and require several dedicated nuclear reactors just to power them.

An image I made earlier on for trolling purposes:

averageusers.jpg

Fermi chips (GTX 4xx series)... they generate the heat of a thousand searing suns and require several dedicated nuclear reactors just to power them.

An image I made earlier on for trolling purposes:

averageusers.jpg

hahaha even though I <3 nVidia, those are pretty funny.
But seriously, i want to fuck my GTX 260.