Post here if your going to the DVD gig

P
Black_paragon said:
a big group of us are going. all the forumers should meet for a drink somewhere closeby beforehand. who knows the local area, suggest a good pub

i dont wanna meet any of you fucks.

but i will be at the bar on the main floor of shepards bush though.If your looking at the stage,its the one on the left.

Buy me a grolsch and i will kiss you.

I'm going there with my dad \m/
I have no choice, im 15 and live in Bristol :p But yeah my dads alright, I gave him Damnation and Still Life to listen to and he said he liked them :p
But yeah, I'll be there :p

Hope Leaves said:
I'm going there with my dad \m/
I have no choice, im 15 and live in Bristol :p But yeah my dads alright, I gave him Damnation and Still Life to listen to and he said he liked them :p
But yeah, I'll be there :p

cool I'm coming from bristol too

Cool, what part? I'm coming from some little town near it called Nailsea...so I don't technically live in Bristol, but its almost in the city...

i'll be there with a few mates, by the looks of things, they'll need to buy their tickets fast as they as selling like hot cakes

tongue_fire said:
Anyone know any good hotels(cheap), hostels etc near the venue, cheers.

well, its central line, so anywhere on the central line would be a good place to stay. theres a holiday inn on hanger lane station, thats a 5 minute train journey away from shepards bush

Hexxan said:
i'll be there with a few mates, by the looks of things, they'll need to buy their tickets fast as they as selling like hot cakes

I have a spare if any of them need it? ;)

I will be going with my bro, I think we should all meet in the main bar of the Empire. I will wear my UM shirt :p

\m/

Hope Leaves said:
Yeah it is the London gig.

My ticket arrived this morning, w00t :D

wow, mine too, how strange is that o_O it said 'An evening with Opeth in big writing, very unlike Ticketmaster i have to say, they even wrote to be filmed as well............

(on a completely different topic, well not completely, i wonder why this gig was announced so late. i mean, the Empire is a big place, even the big bands dont sell out in under a month :erk:, on the plus side when opeth played in 2001 Mikael said the place could have filled twice over with all the people that didnt get in, but that was the underworld :ill:)